"It Follows" is :trash:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I just got back…I kinda loved it, eerie,haunting, uncomfortable, great cinematography and the score? fukking amazing. That kind of creepy music that seeps into you after it's over, and has you checking the back as you leave. I may write more later, but this is is very dope. It manages to be contemporary horror, which so many throwbacks to horror classics and traditions, it pays homage in a very respectful, nostalgic, and even touching way. It also works as a parallel to adolescence and sexuality, going deeper then most horror movies that graze the subject. It takes it self seriously enough, but with hints of self awareness and style that compliment it's scares nicely. Great horror, much stronger then what was last years strongest offering 'Occulus', this is horror with originality, tradition, and real talent behind it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
SPbFHHj.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Also for the record great flick. Not the best because it does go on a little long and there are some issues I have with it but most of it is so on point. The scares are good the soundtrack is excellent and the tension in the film is something I haven't felt in a long time in a horror movie. Probably since the first paranormal activity. It just feels like a claustraphobic flick and I love that. And it does have a lot to say about relationships and sex and kids and adults

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Also for the record great flick. Not the best because it does go on a little long and there are some issues I have with it but most of it is so on point. The scares are good the soundtrack is excellent and the tension in the film is something I haven't felt in a long time in a horror movie. Probably since the first paranormal activity. It just feels like a claustraphobic flick and I love that. And it does have a lot to say about relationships and sex and kids and adults
:mjlol:

:dwillhuh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Aye man..theater I was in would turn on the AC during the night scenes and it helped increase the tension that was already present. Movie worked for me, can't speak for you or anyone else:whoknows:
i remember paying to see that and got into an argument
with my girl at the time