It just hit me that Steph Curry will surpass Bron in rings this year(edit :I'm happy i was wrong)

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
It’s crazy cuz it’s not like you’re gonna place Steph over Bron all time, but this man has really stood in the way of the time when Bron was supposed to rack up rings.
When Bron came back to Cle he expected the Spurs to still be standing in his way, little did he know....:wow:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That’s fine. Bron will always have 2016 over him. The most iconic comeback ever.

It’s obvious Curry has to take a backseat at times for Durant to flourish but that’s sacrifice you make when your team is so top heavy.

Act like Bron didn’t have shyt break his way with league help suspending Draymond when he snitched brehs, act like bogut didn’t get hurt when JR dived into his legs brehs, act like Scott Foster didn’t eject curry on a bogus call when dubs was bout to come back in game 6 in Cleveland brehs

But of course Bron did it all by himself :mjlol:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Act like Bron didn’t have shyt break his way with league help suspending Draymond when he snitched brehs, act like bogut didn’t get hurt when JR dived into his legs brehs, act like Scott Foster didn’t eject curry on a bogus call when dubs was bout to come back in game 6 in Cleveland brehs

:comeon:

McPiff

#goat
Daps

:beli:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Y’all l love to ignore kyrie and love being injured and still being taken to 6 games

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
He owns Lebron

He wins his 4th ring in 5years it's his league no question

Officially Steph Curry Era we in :blessed:

:beli:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Y’all l love to ignore kyrie and love being injured and still being taken to 6 games
Byrie played in game 1 of the finals and got hurt on a non contact injury.. :Youmadmayne:

Love got injured by them cacs in Boston, act like GSW had shyt to do with both injuries brehs :Youmadmayne:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

They love to leave all these facts out of the narrative
I wonder why :russ: