It looks like Havoc and Alchemist night do a battle to honor Prodigy (RIP)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Havoc easy
I mean Havoc has Shook Ones, Survival, Quiet Storm...

Hav is definitely the favorite.

What I’m hoping is that they use this opportunity to flip the format a little and play some unreleased P and Mobb joints. Al has at least a hundred unreleased P tracks, as well and a full album he did for P we never heard, and a full album he did for Mobb Deep. P didn’t record as much with Havoc in his later years but Hav still has a ton of unreleased P joints and Mobb joints he produced too. Especially from that 2000-2009 period before P got locked up.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I mean Havoc has Shook Ones, Survival, Quiet Storm...

Hav is definitely the favorite.

What I’m hoping is that they use this opportunity to flip the format a little and play some unreleased P and Mobb joints. Al has at least a hundred unreleased P tracks, as well and a full album he did for P we never heard, and a full album he did for Mobb Deep. P didn’t record as much with Havoc in his later years but Hav still has a ton of unreleased P joints and Mobb joints he produced too. Especially from that 2000-2009 period before P got locked up.
Also Hell On Earth, Drop A Gem On Em, Live nikka Rap, Eye For An Eye, Back At You, Burn, Hoodlum, Jadakiss' Why, Game's Don't Need Your Love, Kanye's Real Friends. etc etc.