It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
@dayun @BigMoneyGrip @CSquare43 @BlueHeffner @BayArea510 @ryderldb @BlaqkSpliffin @Gil Scott-Heroin @Gilly @aceboon @Ohene @FaTaL @SCORCH @Scholar @LuckyLibra619 @Notfrom63rd @Flight @sidenikkagawd @khross415 @Ishlibidish23 @Robbo @OaklandCertified @SuaveyBoi115 @Regular_P @KingBeez @NoHateLeftBehind @sfgiants @4-Rin

As suggested by @CSquare43 it’s time to start the new thread

With the draft over, and summer league starting in roughly a week, I guess now is a good time to start the thread. Quick Rundown

new Asst. Coaches:
Kenny Atkinson
Jama Mahlalela
Dejan Milojevic

Draft Picks:
#7 - Jonathan Kuminga
#14 - Moses Moody

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought this was a pretty good discussion on Lebatard's show about how Simmons could fit with the Warriors in a potential trade. I wasn't aware of the stat of him creating more 3PT shots for teammates than anyone else in the league. Ben Simmons talk starts around the 50 minute mark.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I thought this was a pretty good discussion on Lebatard's show about how Simmons could fit with the Warriors in a potential trade. I wasn't aware of the stat of him creating more 3PT shots for teammates than anyone else in the league. Ben Simmons talk starts around the 50 minute mark.

Almin is right GS makes the most sense for Simmons.. Morey trying to overcharge..

GS can come back with Wiggins for Simmons straight up especially being that Wiggins only has a year left on his contact while Ben has 4

but like I said Simmons value is straight biscuits now and Blazers offering CJ while the Dubs can offer Wiggins who’s a better player than CJ makes the most sense.. let’s see if Morey getting off his coke binge and come back to the table with a logical proposal