It's about to be 2021, can we all agree Jay is the greatest?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Meant to post this on his 51st birthday but we gotta be honest with ourselves...

This man is spitting verse of the year contenders at 50

The whole year been a bunch of odes to Hov from underground to the mainstream, artists new and old, teenagers to 40 year olds, no matter where you from :pachaha:

"I'm Durkiooo but I'm Chicago Jay-Z"

burden%20of%20proof_benny%20the%20butcher%20:%20hit-boy.jpg

91aevGsWkgL._SS500_.jpg

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
No and we all will never agree on the greatest. It will never be that simple regardless of which name you throw out there.
If there's a G.O.A.T. it's Jay-Z. He checks off all the boxes the skill, longevity, influence, classics, sales. I know who ever your G.O.A.T. isn't getting the treatment in 2020 that Jay-Z is and that's telling.

Sometimes people have to be objective.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
If there's a G.O.A.T. it's Jay-Z. He checks off all the boxes the skill, longevity, influence, classics. I know who ever your G.O.A.T. isn't getting the treatment in 2020 that Jay-Z is and that's telling.
This is all facts and Jay ain’t even my personal top 5. But objectively speaking he’s the best ever. If he was to release an album tomorrow it would be major news. That’s crazy

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This is all facts and Jay ain’t even my personal top 5. But objectively speaking he’s the best ever. If he was to release an album tomorrow it would be major news. That’s crazy
50M records sold, 50 years old, and if he drops tomorrow still moving the needle. :damn:

The success of 4:44 and the way that album was packaged from themes to music videos was G.O.A.T. shyt. :wow:

I'm glad some people can be objective. :obama: