Its amazing the number of nikkas dat still dont wash they hands after usin the bathroom

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Yall ever chill inside a public restroom for like a hr
ibjavp3ohu2ryg_zps4e6e9ba7-gif.3021

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i went to a building i was in's public bathroom to take a piss and a guy was there.
i walked over and washed my hands and then went to take a piss..when i was finished and headed back over to wash my hands again he was

:dahell:

and asked why i washed my hands before.
i explained i been touching doors, shaking hands etc...why would i not wash my hands before touching my dikk..he just drew me a blank look.

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
The public.
:scust:

You don't ever ever ever want to use a public computer lab. People walk straight from the urinal to the keyboard. A lot of people have no regard for public health.

They leave their used condoms and tampons near equipment. Etc etc.

Some blond in a mini skirt came in one day and sat straight in a spot where a guy had just jacked off. Then she came to the desk and was like, "there's something sticky on the chair" and it got on my leg.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yall ever chill inside a public restroom for like a hr and observe mufukkas comin in and out? Ull be quite shocked :scust:
Not an hour...
But I have observed it. Dude goes from the urinal straight to the door. Doesn't even hint at turning towards the sink, unless it was a pump fake to make it look like he was thinking about it.

Daps
White girls do this all the time. These are public bathrooms, there are literally billions of germs:sadcam:. Some of them ‘wash’ their hands by letting some water hit them for 3 seconds sans soap then they just walk out :comeon:. That shyt is not clean, you might as well not wash them at all if that’s what you’re gonna do. South Asians are the most obsessive when washing their hands but I respect it. I honestly can’t even hold the door handles on the public toilets after washing my hands because of all the nasty people.