It's Been 25 Years Since Pac Was Gunned Down In Vegas [09.07.96]

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
I was a sophomore man. I didn't really know the true implications so I like you thought it was nothing.

R.I.P. to Pac
Naturally, didn't have all the details like we would have today, but I think it was more of a testament to how resilient we knew Pac to be.

Imagine...imagine if he pulled through unscathed?!

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I was in junior high and remember pretty much everyone just assumed he'd pull through so the news of him getting shot was kinda shrugged off. It was a big deal but nobody was really concerned he would actually die.

The day he died was a Friday. I was with friends getting ready to go to the football game when we found out. It didn't even seem real then and we were kind of in shock. You thought he was invincible.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:flabbynsick: remember this like yesterday. I thought he would pull through initially as well. I remember as soon as it happened the news out here saying/reporting that someone with his type of injuries had a 70% (i may be off on that %, but i remember it being a touch and go #) chance of not making it though. I just happened to be watching the TV/that news segment with my pops at the time, him and myself had the :damn: after hearing that. I still thought he would pull through though.