It’s been 50 years since Britain left. Why are so many African judges still wearing wigs?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Like 8 other people said the same shyt I said and you're focusing on my response like you don't know.
:russ:

lol I genuinely don't know hence me asking. Damn some of y'all get real defensive the moment I say one thing :mjlol:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
shyt is pathetic.

Same with francophone African countries still having French as their national language even though French is irrelevant as a language worldwide. In fact, if it wasn't for these francophone countries, French wouldn't really be considered an international language :scust:

Only the French, some Belgians, some Canadians and some West Indians still speak that shyt aside from the Africans. Very small group of ppl.
Isn't Arabic an official language in Somalia :francis:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Isn't Arabic an official language in Somalia :francis:

Arabs don't have a colonial history in Somalia :francis:

Plus we have historic, economic and cultural ties with the Arab world mainly due to our location so it makes sense:francis:

Plus it's mostly used for Quranic memorization and religious studies. The average person doesn't speak Arabic. :francis:

Somali is still the national language :yeshrug:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Arabs don't have a colonial history in Somalia :francis:

Plus we have historic, economic and cultural ties with the Arab world mainly due to our location so it makes sense:francis:

Plus it's mostly used for Quranic memorization and religious studies. The average person doesn't speak Arabic. :francis:

Somali is still the national language :yeshrug:
Still weird
At least the folks in those countries speak French
And as far as the wigs there is no valid reason why so many black countries have kept this

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Still weird
At least the folks in those countries speak French
And as far as the wigs there is no valid reason why so many black countries have kept this

Djibouti is majority Somali and it's also a francophone country in case you think I'm coming for West Africans :mjpls: