Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Alotta people could do with driver lessons deadass
They should bring back drivers Ed classes mandatory in schools
They really should make the requirments harder, as well as increase fines and punishment for most traffic offenses. Yea people get pulled over for speeding all the time, but speeding is just one of the dumb things people do. nikkas needa start getting pulled over and fined for not using their blinkers and just doing stupid shyt in general.

And get rid of all these simp ass cops letting these dumb ass hoz go with warnings even tho she was doing 100 on the freeway, just cuz she was sexy :camby:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
It's not just dallas its everywhere New York use to have some of the best drivers in my opinion now they're pretty much up there with Florida drivers and fukking Boston Drivers.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Why is it so fukking hard to turn a signal light on:martin:
Muthafukkas stopping hard to make a turn enrages me like no other
Tailgating is my second biggest pet peeve in Houston:pacspit::birdman:

It's not just dallas its everywhere New York use to have some of the best drivers in my opinion now they're pretty much up there with Florida drivers and fukking Boston Drivers.
Texas drivers in general are terrible. I read a list a couple weeks ago that said Dallas was like number 3 in fatal accidents(Only behind NYC and LA), despite the fact that its only the 9th largest city. Houston and San Antonio were on the list as well.

Idk what it is, maybe its the cell phones and all the immigrants but it seems like drivers literally get worst every year. shyt really makes me wish I stayed in a city where I can ride the train everywhere.

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
They really should make the requirments harder, as well as increase fines and punishment for most traffic offenses. Yea people get pulled over for speeding all the time, but speeding is just one of the dumb things people do. nikkas needa start getting pulled over and fined for not using their blinkers and just doing stupid shyt in general.

And get rid of all these simp ass cops letting these dumb ass hoz go with warnings even tho she was doing 100 on the freeway, just cuz she was sexy :camby:
People forget that a car weights between 3,000 to damn near 5,000 pounds moving 100 mph no one is surviving a head on collision

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix

People forget that a car weights between 3,000 to damn near 5,000 pounds moving 100 mph no one is surviving a head on collision

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I think it's a mix here in New York City a lot of young drivers with no experience a lot of immigrants taxi drivers that do crazy stupid agressive shyt. I don't know how people ride in those cars they stay fukking some body up.

Post that list

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I think it's a mix here in New York City a lot of young drivers with no experience a lot of immigrants taxi drivers that do crazy stupid agressive shyt. I don't know how people ride in those cars they stay fukking some body up.

Post that list

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Texas drivers in general are terrible. I read a list a couple weeks ago that said Dallas was like number 3 in fatal accidents(Only behind NYC and LA), despite the fact that its only the 9th largest city. Houston and San Antonio were on the list as well.

Idk what it is, maybe its the cell phones and all the immigrants but it seems like drivers literally get worst every year. shyt really makes me wish I stayed in a city where I can ride the train everywhere.
That's why I want to move back to the bay where public trans is reliable.
It used to be when you saw a car swerving, you automatically thought they were drunk. But all these new founded gadgets have really made people stupid.
What really drives my blood pressure up is these dumb asses in trucks and minivans driving like maniacs but get to the light and immediately turn bytch when you look at them..

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Post that list
The 10 Most Deadly American Cities for Drivers
Right and TBH it pisses me off to the point that I don't even fukk with people who think its ok to drive reckless, like its dead ass a turn off. I remember being on the phone with my idiot ex who would brag about doing 90MPH to work every morning, and she was a damn teacher :martin:

Shows lack on responsibility and low intelligence IMO to think its ok to drive that damn fast, especially in morning traffic where freeways are dense. What an idiot.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
8. Miami, FL
Here’s a great idea: take an existing population that got their drivers licenses during Prohibition, then add in millions of drivers who got their licenses in countries where the traffic laws are enforced almost as much the election laws. Welcome to Miami -- now buckle up.

:russ:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Especially here in Dallas. One thing I don't get about Texas is why don't the drivers give each other 5-10 seconds of space between each other. Damn near everyone here tailgates its idiotic
all the transplants coming from cali. last year dfw had the most new residents moving to our city 175,000 people moved here last year breh. traffic is absolutely horrible, shyt starts at 3pm now where as before it didn't start til 4:30

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
1. New York
Fatal car accidents in metro area: 344
City-by-city breakdown: Bronx, 50; Brooklyn, 84; Edison, 8; Jersey City, 4; Manhattan, 45; Mount Vernon, 3; New Rochelle, 3; Newark, 24; Paterson, 5; Queens, 91; Staten Island, 11; Union, 3; Woodbridge Township, 3; Yonkers, 7

no surprise queens & brooklyn is responsible for half the accidents.. all my non fault accidents or even damn near potential accidents is because of the shytty ass drivers in both boroughs