NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
TER is an exception, not the rule as many post-30 women either scramble to get that baby / ring (baby at the very minimum) or resign their fate of hitting the wall and turning into cat-lady...

She may be at peace with her decision, but I bet she isn't happy as it goes against a woman's nature to be childless....

That is the problem that women have today due to the Feminist/Gender Equality movement, they believe they can be like men, thot in their twenties, be career-focused in their 30s, and find baby/ivf/husband in their 40s....

Women are easily replaced, quality men are not....

Nah....nature doesn't work that way....

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
TER is an exception, not the rule as many post-30 women either scramble to get that baby / ring (baby at the very minimum) or resign their fate of hitting the wall and turning into cat-lady...

She may be at peace with her decision, but I bet she isn't happy as it goes against a woman's nature to be childless....

That is the problem that women have today due to the Feminist/Gender Equality movement, they believe they can be like men, thot in their twenties, be career-focused in their 30s, and find baby/ivf/husband in their 40s....

Women are easily replaced, quality men are not....

Nah....nature doesn't work that way....
nikka I was with you until that “women are replaceable" nonsense. Can you find a woman to replace yo momma?

Men and women are equally important, they must serve different roles. If anything women are more important as they are literally the only humans that can create new life. That by itself makes them invaluable. Let’s not talk crazy this morning.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
i'd rejuvenate them eggs with
love gravy.
wat6rr.jpg

No Morris Day gif :ohhh: