It's important to get along with your girls family.

Boogie

Fire Bickerstaff
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I got home earlier than I usually do to surprise my girl. I walk in our room she jumps up because she wasn't expecting me. She says her cousin stopped by to visit so I say cool.

Her cousin came walking into The room looking surprised as well. Had a towel wrapped around his body cause he just got out the shower. I was like :dwillhuh: becaus it caught me off guard.

But he was hella cool we chopped it up played 2K for a bit. He said he a cousin on her dads side. He moved outta state when they were in middle school so that's why I never heard about him. My girl made us something to eat then she went to drop him off at his room he was staying at.

Chill dude I wouldn't mind kicking it with him again :ehh:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I got home earlier than I usually do to surprise my girl. I walk in our room she jumps up because she wasn't expecting me. She says her cousin stopped by to visit so I say cool.

Her cousin came walking into The room looking surprised as well. Had a towel wrapped around his body cause he just got out the shower. I was like :dwillhuh: becaus it caught me off guard.

But he was hella cool we chopped it up played 2K for a bit. He said he a cousin on her dads side. He moved outta state when they were in middle school so that's why I never heard about him. My girl made us something to eat then she went to drop him off at his room he was staying at.

what-is-this-o.gif

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps

:deadrose: