It's mindboggling how much power Jews have in this country

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
- They own/control most major media conglomerates.
- They hold high ranking positions in all major banking entities including the federal reserve and investment banks (national and international). They basically control the central banking system.
- They hold key positions in government that deal with national security and intelligence as well as advisory positions than affect foreign policy and international trade/finance. Israel gets 3 billion dollars from the U.S. every year and basically have the green light do whatever with zero worry of consequences internationally.
- They basically control wall street and therefore they control the economy. They control or should I say, have been controlling the distribution from the united states to countries like china.

Obama is basically a puppet for jews. Every person of significance that had a hand in him becoming president is jewish. Most of his key advisors are jewish.

It's crazy how we living in a country as diverse and the united states but every aspect of our lives is controlled by one people. :mindblown:

that thread is anti Semitic

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
that thread is anti Semitic

:mjpls: Really.

So pointing out that Jews make up only less than 3 percent of the population but they have a hand in or control the media, financial sector and government policy, that's anti Semitic now????

There's more Jews in the U.S. than in Israel so I not only question, but I also believe that they have Israel's best interest at heart... and put Israel's needs before they put the United States. And unless you can prove me wrong which I doubt you can :camby:.

Obama is the biggest c00n ass Jew puppet and the ultimate :troll: move by the Jews. The United States are in Israel's back pocket.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
:mjpls: Really.

So pointing out that Jews make up only less than 3 percent of the population but they have a hand in or control the media, financial sector and government policy, that's anti Semitic now????

There's more Jews in the U.S. than in Israel so I not only question, but I also believe that they have Israel's best interest at heart... and put Israel's needs before they put the United States. And unless you can prove me wrong which I doubt you can :camby:.

Obama is the biggest c00n ass Jew puppet and the ultimate :troll: move by the Jews. The United States are in Israel's back pocket.
You spewing some more anti Semitic stuff is not really proving me wrong...

Truth200

Banned
Daps
nah.. you cant simplify people to that point.. you gotta get paid thats a given.. but you just listed two types of lost nikkas.. admitting that you gotta eat is fair.. everything else you listed is the reason certain ethnicities make up a third of the country and a fraction of its wealth..

Exactly....

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Read my posts. I'm the first to criticize the State of Israel for the bullshyt they are doing in Palestine. But this across the board hate for Jews is irrational especially coming from a black man. Why should I be up in arms about Jews "controlling" certain industries, when whites (Jews and Christians) run this country? :pachaha:

I don't have time to dice and slice white people into special categories and be outraged at a certain segment of white people because they are over represented in certain industries. They are all beneficiaries of white privilege. Historically, It has been the white Christian who has been the biggest enemy of the black people.

Honestly, hating Jews is a white supremacist way of thinking and it's rational for them because they don't consider Jews to be white and they hate everything non-white.

This line of thinking is exactly why African Americans have suffered so much here in the US and still do to this day.

The Jews have dominated America by turning black people against low income white people historically.

@Robbie3000 your thinking along the same lines as low income cacs who blame black Americans for their problems.

Intellectual whites who are well educated with high income levels all hold the Jews responsible for the real problems in the US.

On the other hand low income uneducated whites don't understand Jewish power so they blame blacks and the welfare state.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
They control the u.s. military, but idiots here still say "we" when referring to it :what: That's like having a thief steal your money, use it to buy a gun to rob people with, then you say "we robbed people today."

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
This line of thinking is exactly why African Americans have suffered so much here in the US and still do to this day.

The Jews have dominated America by turning black people against low income white people historically.

@Robbie3000 your thinking along the same lines as low income cacs who blame black Americans for their problems.

Intellectual whites who are well educated with high income levels all hold the Jews responsible for the real problems in the US.

On the other hand low income uneducated whites don't understand Jewish power so they blame blacks and the welfare state.

I know at least 5 people that live in Newark, NJ that rent apartments and the buildings are all owned by Jews. Jews have right wing radicals in Israel and a lot of Jews are biased/racist but the underlying problem is their mentality in general. But I'm still puzzled at how they have been able to infiltrate government, media and financial sectors of this country when they make up a small portion of the population.

And the irony of the whole Israel/U.S. relationship is the fact that there are more Jews living in the United States than in Israel :mindblown:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ignorant white ppl think the problem with the country is black ppl getting food stamps and that limiting or denying welfare benefits will help the economy and hurt black ppl and not them. they don't know they are the largest welfare recipients. but it is much much easier to get welfare help in "non-urban" setting.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Jews go through the Holocaust and as a result they pick their own country and are able to successfully integrate and rise to the top of the food chain in this country yet black people endure slavery and the civil rights era and the only thing we've been able to infiltrate is football and basketball. We had to create a new genre of music yet Jews own most of that. Jews control big shyt while we still celebrate dumb shyt like how many Oscar winners black people have won. Bullshyt that don't matter.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
ignorant white ppl think the problem with the country is black ppl getting food stamps and that limiting or denying welfare benefits will help the economy and hurt black ppl and not them. they don't know they are the largest welfare recipients. but it is much much easier to get welfare help in "non-urban" setting.

Exactly, and vice versa ignorant black people think the average white person is a problem.

It's like Snoop Dog calling Donald Sterling a redneck when in reality he's just another wealthy Jew who looks down on blacks.

This line of thinking is exactly how the Jews keep African Americans in constant poverty.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Exactly, and vice versa ignorant black people think the average white person is a problem.

It's like Snoop Dog calling Donald Sterling a redneck when in reality he's just another wealthy Jew who looks down on blacks.

This line of thinking is exactly how the Jews keep African Americans in constant poverty.

And actual rednecks will look at Snoop like :ufdup: generalize all black people and back Sterling even though he give no fukks about them neither.