Its not too late to start dressing like Jidenna this Summer...

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I got frat brothers that dress just like that.

To each his own, I'd rather fall in the cut with a polo and some jeans or shorts.

When I'm at work replace the jeans or shorts with khaki or navy slacks.

It's expensive to dress like that, and it's not practical especially if you are going to be moving around a lot or outside a building for any significant amount of time. I'd be sweating through that suit.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif
Dressing like a toddler as a grown ass man isn't acceptable...

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember I seen on Twitter a few years ago when dude had blew up off that song and somebody said they seen him at some kind of rooftop party in nyc in the summer and she said he was sweating bullets trying to wear those outfits

Last edited:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dressing like a toddler as a grown ass man isn't acceptable...
I never knew what this Ment until I saw a CAC at work look exactly like an overgrown toddler. Kinda large Crew neck strip tee, cargo shorts right at the knee, tube socks pushed down to where its all bunched up at the bottom, and low top boots. I was :dead: cause he reminded me of an overgrown Charlie brown

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
i like him in the last one :takedat:

edit
Jidenna's last outfit. not the cac photo lol.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I never knew what this Kent until I saw a CAC at work look exactly like an overgrown toddler. Kinda large Crew neck strip tee, cargo shorts right at the knee, tube socks pushed down to where its all bunched up at the bottom, and low top boots. I was :dead: cause he reminded me of an overgrown Charlie brown
Then they wonder why they can't knock a quality b1tch.