It's the Weekend and we Pawgin :noah: PAWG next door type.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Is this how low the bar is now?

Social media will literally gass anyone up... even average middle age former fat women with cellulite.

Now she will be walking around thinking she a baddie.
This is where I'm at. She did not deserve a thread. She doesn't even have that nice of an ass. It's big and wide and meaty, but that's it. She is not top shelf. It's crazy how after the 2000s the bar was gradually lowered. I guess the advent of social media is to blame. This chick is average.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
This is where I'm at. She did not deserve a thread. She doesn't even have that nice of an ass. It's big and wide and meaty, but that's it. She is not top shelf. It's crazy how after the 2000s the bar was gradually lowered. I guess the advent of social media is to blame. This chick is average.
Yep. Notice how on her insta she NEVER has a picture of her ass in a thong or something. Everything is clothes and tight shyt that shapes. And short ass goofy videos shaking her butt for 10 secs. She know her shyt mid mid. Any girl wit a nice ass on insta got a bunch of thong and beach pics showin ass.

She taxin suckas on Onlyfans charging $20 for a picture in a thong cause she know nikkas is thirsty to see what it look like outside of clothes.