Its time to give Matt Ryan his due. @AVXL Im here to eat crow

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I talked shyt about matty ice since i been here. I always thought he was overrated and not a top 10 qb. I still need to see him do it in the playoffs, but this year, breh has been arguably the best qb (still think dak is more impressive) and wouldnt dispute if he won mvp. I concede to @AVXL. U always stuck by ur dude and i can only commend ur actions. U still aint shyt tho :pacspit:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
I talked shyt about matty ice since i been here. I always thought he was overrated and not a top 10 qb. I still need to see him do it in the playoffs, but this year, breh has been the arguably the best qb (still think dak is more impressive) and wouldnt dispute if he won mvp. I concede to @AVXL. U always stuck by ur dude and i can only commend ur actions. U still aint shyt tho :pacspit:

:salute:

Coli needs to support this movement :blessed:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
It's December
200w.gif

Seahawks

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:Aside from that end of game KC fukkery, hes had a great season

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Yea and Matt Ryan is the MVP of football. I know you a casual but this is prolific posting by @Ruck :mjgrin:
We already He's a good QB. Borderline great QB. We question can he get it done in the post season. That's all

Flabby Ice has Always been pretty in the Reg

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
:russell:

And just one playoff win to show for it. Brag about Participation trophies brehs.

Participation trophies? :mjlol: y'kno I should've expected this outta you but I thought, it's the holiday season, you got holiday in your username I was expecting a much kinder and positive response from you, not this hating ass shyt :camby: OL bah humbug ass nikka :mjlol:

But hey if we only got a participation trophy, what would you call what Tampa has been doing for 10 years? In detail please :lupe:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I anticipate ryan to come up short in the playoffs. But i cant deny his prowess throughout this season, especially since julio been hurt yet been distributing the ball for others to make plays.

It makes me sick to my stomach to make this thread. But unlike those who only make threads to get a reaction, i have to be humble and take my l.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Participation trophies? :mjlol: y'kno I should've expected this outta you but I thought, it's the holiday season, you got holiday in your username I was expecting a much kinder and positive response from you, not this hating ass shyt :camby: OL bah humbug ass nikka :mjlol:

But hey if we only got a participation trophy, what would you call what Tampa has been doing for 10 years? In detail please :lupe:
I'm in a festive move. I had a good holiday. I'm feeling good. Matt Ryan still sucks.

Deal with it chief.:camby: