I've been CRUSHING Chips Ahoy cookies these past two weeks

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
First time in my life that I remember ever picking up an actual pack of these fukkers, outside of the snack sizes I'd get when traveling or on the road.

When I began eating the first few, I was scust at how sweet they were, but I'm through my second pack now and I was hitting the :ahh: face, savoring all the sugar and salt that's packed into these things.

I'm trying to gain weight, but I'm not sure that this is the way.

They were like $1.89 a pack at Safeway when you buy two or more. Picked up a chewy pack and an original pack.:flabbynsick:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies :scust:

The chocolate chip in them taste nasty to me, I pefer these...

919LPdIEorL._SL1500_.jpg

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
First time in my life that I remember ever picking up an actual pack of these fukkers, outside of the snack sizes I'd get when traveling or on the road.

When I began eating the first few, I was scust at how sweet they were, but I'm through my second pack now and I was hitting the :ahh: face, savoring all the sugar and salt that's packed into these things.

I'm trying to gain weight, but I'm not sure if this is the way.

They were like $1.89 a pack at Safeway when you buy two or more. Picked up a chewy pack and an original pack.:flabbynsick:
it’s not.
Sounds like you’re a skinny breh... you still want to be healthy with it. Protein shakes and probably some clean carbs like sweet potatoes

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies :scust:

The chocolate chip in them taste nasty to me, I pefer these...

919LPdIEorL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm not trying to stroll down the snacks aisle again..... But if I see these out the corner of my eyes, I might have to snag a bag off the strength of your recommendation.:francis:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
This is not the way bro. You are well on your way to type 2 diabetes overdoing high sugar foods like this. Avacados, nuts, brown rice are all better options.

All the best

it’s not.
Sounds like you’re a skinny breh... you still want to be healthy with it. Protein shakes and probably some clean carbs like sweet potatoes

For the most part, my diet isn't very bad. Picking up these cookies was unusual for me, however I've been eating them just for some easy extra calories, like dessert after dinner. Y'all are right though, I need to bush em for good.

I don't want to bush white rice though.:mjcry:

Daps

I'm trying to gain weight, but I'm not sure that this is the way.

Fat ass nikka came on here to brag about becoming an obese overweight nikka that refuses to work out when there's a killer virus on the loose handling up on ppl that's overweight easy.:unimpressed:

If you don't put them cookies down and pick up a dumbbell nikka... :mjtf: