Ive been scammed. I'm Literally shaking right now :mjcry:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So i go shopping at night after getting a strange craving for sandwhiches, so i stop by kroger (cause all the sub shops are closed) . I pull up to the counter and im looking at this nice looking a ham sandwhich , but then a shady looking dude behind the deli counter waves me over on some

come-come-here.gif

But i kinda ignore him , and keep looking at my sandwhiches but then i look up again after a few more minutes and he is like ..

come-in-come-on-in.gif

So im hesitant but i finally go talk to the guy beside the counter. So the deli guy tells me that he got a present for me. And its gonna be a big deal for me. He rushes me toward a different side of the deli counter and digs under all the sandwhiches to find one at the bottom . He holds it up like he just found the holy grail.

He gets real close to me like ....

whisper.gif

And he starts whispering to me. "Look, we have a new guy in the back of the kitchen ...and he made a mistake. " The shady looking deli guy then points at the sandwhich in his hand and shows me that its a single foil wraping for a sandwhich, but it actually has two Sandwhiches in the packaging and it is the same price as a single sandwhich. :ohhh:

The guy then goes on to tell me that its a great deal and i should take it. He says they gotta get rid of the double sandwhiches, before their boss finds out. HE also reminds me that its a great deal and he pats me on the back and then slowly slithers behind the counter. Meanwhile, i think ive got a great deal and im almost skipping towards the check out counter after fullfilling my nightly sandwhich craving on some ...

giphy.gif

Long story short i get home, but ironically pass out because im tired and its the middle of the night. So i wake up this morning excited to eat one of the two sandwhiches in the wrapper. I go into my fridge like ...

tenor.gif

I put one of the sandwhiches on a plate. And im about to add some mayo :mjpls: . But when i open the sandwhich up there is only a single peace of cheese and one, single slice of ham inside the whole sandwhich. :dahell:

So im thinking this must be some kinda mistake so i go back to the fridge and pick up the other sandwhich and slowly peel the bread back and its the same sht:wtf:

So now ive pacing angry around the kitchen table for the last ten minutes in frustration cause the deli guy set me up . Now im plotting on how to get that fool back for messing up my breakfast. :demonic:

yall got any ideas how? Kroger opens in 30 min:lupe:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You should go to the Kroger with the ar or ak before all the old people and Saturday shoppers start to arrive, it'll still be fukked up but in a less fukked up way. We here on the coli don't condone it, but we understand.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
TLDR:

Blah blah blah I'm a broke boi, yadda yadda buying dinner from the deli counter at a grocery store, bada bing bada boom, three extra slices of ham can make or break me emotionally.