I've been sleeping HARD on Clone Wars :whoo: (Just finished S1)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the first season (in chronological order).

I give the prequels a lot of crap, but this show is actually pretty solid so far. For all my issues with the prequels, they at least tied into the previously established lore that was only talked about in the OG movies, and they actually TRIED to put respect on the Jedi. You see the characters actually struggle and take L's. You see Anakin and Obi Wan being actual friends. You see why everyone's so scared of Grievous.

Kit Fisto, Obi Wan, Mace Windu, Anakin, Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, Ashoka... the Jedi are getting tons of shine.
Anytime 3PO and R2 are onscreen together I feel like a little kid again.
What's even wilder is that the show is still good when the Jedi aren't carrying it. Even the clone focused episodes are solid.

Rex :salute:

When those two clones saved the little girl on the Twi'lek planet :to:

I've gained a lot more respect for Episode III after seeing how bad this Disney Trilogy was. RotS isn't better than the OG films, but it's still decent. If they had used less CGI and cleaned up the corny dialogue, it could have been goatworthy.
Episode III is going to hit different when I finish this series. :mjcry:

Is Rebels any good?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Its REALLY good and what I really loved about was it made Mace Windu the badass he was always supposed to be.

He was sonning young Boba Fett.

Bobba: I realize now i’ve done horrible things. But you started it when you killed my father:mjcry:

Mace::unimpressed:

Boba: I’ll NEVER forgive you:damn:

Mace::childplease: You’re gonna have too:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its REALLY good and what I really loved about was it made Mace Windu the badass he was always supposed to be.

Bobba: I realize now i’ve done horrible things. But you started it when you killed my father:mjcry:

Windu went hard in that Season 1 finale on Ryloth. :banderas:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I’ve been purposefully holding off on this for years.Just watched the prequels again back to back and it is time.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I've said it in other threads, but Clone Wars is the best piece of Star Wars media outside of KOTOR just due to how much lore it expands upon while also seriously enriching the story of The Clone Wars and going in-depth with a lot of characters that had like 10 seconds of screen time in the films.

Legit GOAT shyt what they've done with that series :salute:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I watched the first episode and wasn't feeling the vibe. Yoda was too snarky and god-tier. Does it change much?

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
CW is as good as Star Wars gets, before The Mandalorian came along. Rebels is equally as good, but for different reasons. The supporting characters/villains shoulder more weight: more Hondo, Gov Pryce, Kallus, Thrawn, and especially Maul. Rebels is also boosted heavily by having Ahsoka's arc continue in the background.

Now that I think about it...I'd very much want to see Filoni/Faveau pull off a Bendu appearance. :whew:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Once you get to season 5 :wow:

Starting from season 3 is when the quality gets a big jump.

Rebels is really good. The only issue is season 1 can be kind of mid. But after that it becomes great as well.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

:wow:

Just started Season 3 Episode 3. This show is clean as fukk.

Chef

All Star
Daps
GOAT Star Wars show. Great story, great action scenes, a lot of backstory added in to flesh characters out. Count Dooku has so much swag in the series. :wow: