I've never dated a girl with a boyfriend before

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Usually they say "I have a bf" or mention their BF to give me the :camby: or to put me in the friendzone. I don't know what kind of fukkery is about to happen by asking Coli for relationship advice but I'll do it anyway.

She's filipino, met her in community college way way back. She FBs me every year to ask me how I'm doing. She's average looking really, I was simping on this Indo-Guyanese chick but I got cockblocked by this fakkit.

This fakkit liked the filipino girl, but he was such a beta. I tell him to ask her out as advice, he asks her out to see a Bleach anime movie that was showing in theatres. Then he comes back and gets mad at me because (IIRC she said no), I had done told this nikka to ask her to go see Spider-Man (don't remember what was showing back then) or something not see some anime nerd fest. So he tells this Indo-Guyanese chick that I'm just tryna fukk and it all goes to hell from there, I just gave him the stink eye every time I saw him. It turned out the filipino girl liked me, but she was such a nerd it turned me off.

Fast forward to the present (4-5 years later), she asks me out. I check her FB for the first time in ages, she has a BF. Insists it's not a date beforehand. The day went by okay, I hinted certain things. :mjpls: After a few days, I asked her out this time, this time that big arcade place in sauga. I wanted to have plenty of opportunity to work the game.

Should I steal this chick? It feels wrong somehow.:dahell: like you're someone's big black secret.

Daps
Do it if you want, just don't make a followup thread saying "Brehs my GF got stolen from me :sadbron:" That's the risk

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U aint got no selfrespect if u lettin a girl openly play you like that.
Us men ego dont allow us sometimes to realize when we bein played.
smash and go

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I've had sex with a girl that had a boyfriend before...but that's it. I get giddy kind of when women wanna put in me that "rico da poolboy" status...LULZ.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Usually they say "I have a bf" or mention their BF to give me the :camby: or to put me in the friendzone. I don't know what kind of fukkery is about to happen by asking Coli for relationship advice but I'll do it anyway.

She's filipino, met her in community college way way back. She FBs me every year to ask me how I'm doing. She's average looking really, I was simping on this Indo-Guyanese chick but I got cockblocked by this fakkit.

This fakkit liked the filipino girl, but he was such a beta. I tell him to ask her out as advice, he asks her out to see a Bleach anime movie that was showing in theatres. Then he comes back and gets mad at me because (IIRC she said no), I had done told this nikka to ask her to go see Spider-Man (don't remember what was showing back then) or something not see some anime nerd fest. So he tells this Indo-Guyanese chick that I'm just tryna fukk and it all goes to hell from there, I just gave him the stink eye every time I saw him. It turned out the filipino girl liked me, but she was such a nerd it turned me off.

Fast forward to the present (4-5 years later), she asks me out. I check her FB for the first time in ages, she has a BF. Insists it's not a date beforehand. The day went by okay, I hinted certain things. :mjpls: After a few days, I asked her out this time, this time that big arcade place in sauga. I wanted to have plenty of opportunity to work the game.

Should I steal this chick? It feels wrong somehow.:dahell: like you're someone's big black secret.

*Looks at your avy & username & posting style*

the nerve of this nikka
211m3ro_th.png

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I've never gave a fukk about the feelings of
a nikka that aint my people and even with my
people you better claim draws because if she's
bad and come sniffing around here i'm gonna give
her what she came for.
wat6rr.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

playdium,?