"I've never met a hater in real life"- The Big Dog

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
FACT as a wrestler reigns is top 5 in the wwe.

As a fan who likes to be entertained by good matches...i realize story lines died off YEARS ago...dude is totally worthy of being the big dog...when he goes cocky heel thoo...im all in

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
7Hv8Awf.gif
Vince oh pretty boy big man loving ass was probably:shaq::whoo::whew::ohlawd::noah: backstage watching the monitors when this happened...
:mjlol:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've seen Reigns in person he has to be 6'2 about 270ish. Neckbeards ain't steeping to him unless it's on some super respectful shyt.
At a house show I attended all three Shield members were close enough to me to dap up. TV doesn't do some of these cats justice. Seeing Mark Henry up close was awe inspiring, the one who surprised me was Cena. Got up to the barricade so my nephew could shake his hand, he's shorter than I thought but of course all muscle.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At a house show I attended all three Shield members were close enough to me to dap up. TV doesn't do some of these cats justice. Seeing Mark Henry up close was awe inspiring, the one who surprised me was Cena. Got up to the barricade so my nephew could shake his hand, he's shorter than I thought but of course all muscle.
seeing kane/undertaker in person up close had me legit shook :merchant: