I've renounced my US citizenship and have officially joined the U.S.A. Republic

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
That feeling when you being led off to jail and you telling the policeman that they can’t do this to you because you are a sovereign citizen. :banderas:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Sovereign Citizen babble.

nikkas go to court 50-11 times for a single speeding ticket talking about their right to free travel was infringed upon.
I accept for value and return for value your speeding ticket as I'm a living being persona non grata endued with powers from the Most High, not the ALL CAPS strawman you have in court :ufdup:

Reminds me of this goofy nikka :heh:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
They're still out here. Some of them were heavy in all that "ADOS" shyt and reparations. That 'Be The Power' crew. Actually now that I think about it, they're the ones that revived the term Freedman

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why these nikkas wearing a KFC bucket on their head?:dahell:
It's not a KFC bucket, it's a national headdress :ufdup:

1200px-Fez.jpg

A national and religious headdress of Moorish Americans , usually made of felt in red or black color, having the shape of a truncated cone, and ornamented with a long black tassel, worn by Moorish American men on The Northern Continent of Amexem.

Will the republic acknowledge your certs? :lupe:
That was the hardest thing to accept breh. According to the USAR Constitution, those certs belong to the people now :to:

We, The People of the Moorish American Society, pledge Our Certs, Lives and Property to each other

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That's cool
Stay there
We don't want those type in any other country

Stay in bumfukk America

Where "men" are "men" and sheep are scared.....as are their step daughters

fukking idiots

Was watching forgotten season 5bother night and thought this is what these morons think they can do
Go up against actual trained in this case was the fbi but whatever if these fakkits had to rock n roll with a real army like the US one
Hilarity would ensue and fast death fir these 'patriots'