I've watched Diaz/McGregor 2 multiple times and each time I cant believe some think Diaz won

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
He wasn't just winning, he was dominating the rnd. He landed the more damaging shots.
I never naw Diaz in trouble so I disagree. I don't score knockdowns in MMA like I do in boxing cause the rules are different.

As I saw it. It was a toss-up. All the judges gave it to McG, though. But that doesn't mean it wasn't a toss-up to them as well.

And as another poster said, Diaz had a 10-8 round in the third. The fight was either a draw of a McG win imo. But it was close.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I never naw Diaz in trouble so I disagree. I don't score knockdowns in MMA like I do in boxing cause the rules are different.

As I saw it. It was a toss-up. All the judges gave it to McG, though. But that doesn't mean it wasn't a toss-up to them as well.

And as another poster said, Diaz had a 10-8 round in the third. The fight was either a draw of a McG win imo. But it was close.
Man please. U tellin me rnd 3 was more dominant by diaz than rnd 1 was by Conor :beli:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Nate bodied him in the third, and landed way more shots in the second. Washed him in the last two minutes of round 2
Last 2 mins? u may want to go back and watch that round again. And Diaz was landing lil flurries with no power behind em.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
With his work ethic, it's crazy to see Conor just gas out so quickly
I think its mental. I get the feeling he could have fought Eddie Alvarez for 20rnds and wouldnt gas. Because he was completely comfortable and knew he could dominate him. I think he gasses when he panics.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I think its mental. I get the feeling he could have fought Eddie Alvarez for 20rnds and wouldnt gas. Because he was completely comfortable and knew he could dominate him. I think he gasses when he panics.

It might be now that I think about it. If a fight goes three, he seems flustered he didn't get the job done by then, so maybe he gasses himself. That's crazy to see, because dude is a fukking hard worker, you'd think his cardio would be one of his main focuses to work on :manny:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
It might be now that I think about it. If a fight goes three, he seems flustered he didn't get the job done by then, so maybe he gasses himself. That's crazy to see, because dude is a fukking hard worker, you'd think his cardio would be one of his main focuses to work on :manny:
They say he doesn't run either. He may or may not have an acl in 1 knee. So I guess his way preserving hos knee is to not run amd fimd other forms of cardio like the pool and biking.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Every time hes gassed and wobbled, it's come after getting rocked. Dont let him fool you

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
McGregor got the lower weight classes on lock.
He will reign for a minute, I've seen some videos of mcgregor in the club recently, he looked like he was masking his hurt with alcohol and loud music.

That Mayweather fight looked like it took something from him.

Getting beers poured on him

He has a regency in vegas

He's not cut out for above 155

I think he fights Nate at 155 then retires