Daps
Reppin
Yeah
STREAM
U8s9vUY.jpg

j-cole-2041-forest-hills-drive-tracklisting.jpg

Update:

Update:

Earlier today, rumors spread that J.Cole was planning to release a brand new album before the year ended. It appears that those rumors are true as we get an official announcement for his next studio effort ’2014 Forest Hills Drive’, which is the address of J.Cole’s new home in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Here is a look at the official artwork for the album, which will be released on December 9th. It is available for pre-order on iTunes.

Pre-Order On iTunes: iTunes

My nikka :blessed:

adK1wAC.jpg

:krs:

Last edited by a moderator:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nothing wrong with making music you need to digest /be in the mood for. Every album doesn't need to be some shyt that's just good for riding or turning up. That said, I do wish he'd grab a few more beats from other folks and make some "lighter" songs on his albums.

But I'mma cop, just so he gets that 200k first week treatment and we can continue to make the haters mad about living in a Cole world :blessed:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Imma post first page on this Hate thread........

its gonna turn into a hate thread for a nikka that's ........ not a fakkit, not a pretend fakkit, not a str8 ignorant rapper, or a new black.

Dude has a core base so will always go at least gold regardless of the buzz. He has at least half of the fans of - people with a different ear than 90's babies.