J. Cole calls Thugger a genius

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Young Thug definitely has a level of creativity/genius that has to be acknowledged. Lyrically and vocally for sure, let's just be honest here. I'm a "purist" with ratchet tendencies, but the shyt he comes up with goes beyond the average trap shyt.

That being said... I was talking about Cole's decision to add him on his tour and he pointed out how genius it was because it'll attract the younger, zannied up crowd to the message he's trying to share on "KOD". I agreed with him :manny:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
cause j Cole was asked about now. People saying why he brought him on tour. Cole don’t just random speak on other rappers like that Unless asked bout them.

For instance he talked bout being a big fan of YG a while back.

Cole stans are the worse

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
nikkas get called geniuses for everything these days. Thug can be dope when he wanna be but that's where it stops for me.

I'm starting to think I smoked some crack before I came in this thread.

Young Thug is a genius now? Young Thug?! :what:

I'm going to give the Booth the :mjpls: more often.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Garbage ass rapper calling another garbage rapper great :russ:Nothing new.

The Coli played dumb when I told them that positive, artsy-fartsy are just as dumb as the lean sipping, turn up rappers and seek validation from them. So are their fans. Rosenbergs love the generic leaned out bullshyt yet pretend they're 'too intelligent for it' when convenience strikes.

"Positive" rappers crave validation from the streets