J. Prince forces Kanye to make an ISIS hostage video squashing Drake beef

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown: how does j prince have so much power? I listened to his audiobook back when it dropped, had some gems but I don’t understand what makes him able to make so many power plays. What’s the difference between his goons and others? :patrice:

:mjlol:Easy. White folks.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Facts about AF1, I learned to stop getting angry when I see mad suburb kids wearing AF1s

nah im lyin dat shyt still pisses me off but I overstand it

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Larry hoover aint getting out.

good try tho.

Ever. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. As longs as da Folks runnin' around & keepin' da organization goin' in his name, much less hollin' "free da chairman" on social media or otherwise, he's gonna die in ADX. This much had already been said many YEARS ago. Nevertheless, you can imprison da man, yet da ideology will forever remain.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Whether it was 'extortion' or not, J Prince did the right thing stepping in, because he 'sees the bigger picture'. There's zero reason two of the biggest musical artists in the world who are black should be beefing and tearing each other down, especially in the public eye. All of the public clowning and dissing each other is entertaining but you don't let the cash cows destroy each other. Both of these guys generate too much money to be going at it.
Yeah I’m sure J. Prince is acting out of genuine altruism and a desire to push music and society forward in a more positive direction :duck:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I’m sure J. Prince is acting out of genuine altruism and a desire to push music and society forward in a more positive direction :duck:

He's most likely protecting his biggest business investment, which is Drake, who is a cash cow, but at the end of the day, this still benefits the black music community. You can't let two guys who are generating a ton of cash destroy each other because they want to be divas, so even if his purpose wasn't altruistic, it was the right move. J. Prince tried to step in when all of that Houston beef was bubbling
source-magazine-april-2006-don-mess_1_701653cdcd3fdf0ac4b56a4bb89d3f25.jpg

Beef might be entertaining to nerds on the internet who get turned on by the drama of black men fighting and killing each other, but in real life, it's bad for business and just in general.

• Dap
Reactions: Vil

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
He's most likely protecting his biggest business investment, which is Drake, who is a cash cow, but at the end of the day, this still benefits the black music community. You can't let two guys who are generating a ton of cash destroy each other because they want to be divas, so even if his purpose wasn't altruistic, it was the right move. J. Prince tried to step in when all of that Houston beef was bubbling
source-magazine-april-2006-don-mess_1_701653cdcd3fdf0ac4b56a4bb89d3f25.jpg

Beef might be entertaining to nerds on the internet who get turned on by the drama of black men fighting and killing each other, but in real life, it's bad for business and just in general.
No it does not. Two goofy bytch ass rappers squashing their little catfight has a net zero effect on any Black community and this is about J. Prince’s paper and nothing else.