J. Prince's "The Art & Science Of Respect" Memoir (out on June 22)

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
James Prince, the Houston-based entrepreneur and founder of Rap-A-Lot Records, has always been known as a man of very few words (his comments on Birdman notwithstanding). That, however, is about to change now that his memoir has gotten a release date.

Co-written by Julia Beverly (who penned Pimp C’s biography) and Pilar Sanders, and titled The Art & Science of Respect: A Memoir by James Prince, the book is set for release on June 22 on N-The-Water Publishing.

According to the official synopsis, the book talks about the rise of Rap-A-Lot Records — long touted as one of the first, and most successful, independent Hip Hop labels from the south — while providing insight into Prince’s life, and how he earned the respect of such musical luminaries as Bun B, JAY-Z, and Diddy. Prince credits his success to the three principles of “heart, loyalty, and commitment,” and says that entrepreneurs of all kinds can use the same principles to have success in their own lives.

With a foreword by Drake, “The Art and Science of Respect: A Memoir by James Prince” can be pre-ordered now from Amazon.

J. Prince's "The Art & Science Of Respect" Memoir Gets Release Date

Been reading Pimp C book :wow:, so I look forward to this.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya I preordered a hard copy a while back...I’ve been collecting a few hip hop memoirs...also got DMX book...50...gucci...charlamagne...u god and prodigy shyt...I started reading the pimp c joint but I didn’t like it being primarily told by the chic

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya I preordered a hard copy a while back...I’ve been collecting a few hip hop memoirs...also got DMX book...50...gucci...charlamagne...u god and prodigy shyt...I started reading the pimp c joint but I didn’t like it being primarily told by the chic
I like the pimp c book. The chic did hell of a research and put it very well.

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having Julia Beverly as a Co-Author is definitely a PLUS. She does her Research
But Pilar Sanders (Deion's ex wife?) :what:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t sleep on Pimp C’s book

One of the best memoirs I’ve read....very detailed. That bytch Julie/Julia was down with Pimp frfr

Fucc Bum B tho

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
I like the pimp c book. The chic did hell of a research and put it very well.

she did do her thing, which is shocking why she's a part of this.

I thought she'd be bushes status fukkin wit Lil J....he and Master P are portrayed as boogeymen in the Pimp C book :sas2:

You know J. Prince was on some :ufdup::ufdup: so I expect a heavily sanitized 45 page pamphlet, but it should be a good read.

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
I’m going to Barnes and Nobles tomorrow don’t know Wether I should cop this or UGod’s joint :jbhmm: