Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
da fuq?

image.png

why is he dressed like a soldier from the Foot Clan in Ninja Turtles

:dead:

:laff: Like a real life :ugotme: smiley

You: I dropped 30 last night dad. Too bad y'all didn't make it to the game :youngsabo:

Your Dad: :comeon:Ok son

You: :childplease: Why you looking like that, I had 30 and didn't even play the second half.

Your Dad: :aicmon: I looked on the website at the box score and you had 6 points son

You:

image.png

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
As funny as this shyt is because it's JR being JR, it makes me like and root for him that much more. :wow:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: geez

A lot of us have a cousin or a homeboy like JR,

he's the pull him aside like "lemme holla at you quick" before you bring inside him some place one.
BUT THEY USUALLY ARENT AS SUCCESSFUL AS JR, nikkaS ARE USUALLY THE "DAMN THIS nikka COULDVE BEEN SOMETHING" TYPE. HAHAHA. DISREGARD THE CAPS.

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
this guy got a ring! .....not a bench ring but a important person on the staring 5 ring :wow:
He's playing with lebron james.

Lebron James might be the ONLY player in history that can literally take ANY team in the nba to the finals and/or a championship.

I would say the only other play that comes close to that is PRIME Shaq, he also could take any team in the nba to championship, dude was literally unstoppable.

Take lebron off the cavs and they become a .500 team at best. With him they are BY FAR the best team in the nba