J.R. speaks on Nikki vs flair's daughter, Seth Rollins as being The Man

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
On the WWE Divas work this week: "The WWE women had a solid week of in ring action too and I expect Charlotte vs Nikki Bella to have a really good bout Sunday at WWE NOC. The women who party less and spend more time on perfecting their game will find much more money and success than those that feel compelled to enjoy the night life too often."

On Seth Rollins: "If Seth Rollins doesn't become the next "it" guy in WWE it won't be for a lack of exposure. I'm a Rollins fan because I see some of the great, HBK in him at times. plus I admire Rollins work ethic. WWE is walking a thin line in overexposing Seth, IMO, but thus far he is holding up well but it won't always be that way if Rollins continues to be all over the TV every week.

For those that think that Rollins is being booked "weak" I couldn't disagree more. Heels of average size, like Rollins, are naturally vulnerable which isn't a sign of weakness but a sign of reality. A champion who is beatable but has to cheat to win is money. Always has been and always will be. Gorgeous George, Buddy Rogers, Ric Flair and HBK are just a few of the examples of what I just outlined and please don't hit back with the "...but times have changed" line."
:salute: good ol' J.R.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The women who party less and spend more time on perfecting their game will find much more money and success than those that feel compelled to enjoy the night life too often."

DvIHKn5.gif

Shots at Paige.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
"If Seth Rollins doesn't become the next "it" guy in WWE it won't be for a lack of exposure. I'm a Rollins fan because I see some of the great, HBK in him at times.

i really wish ppl would stop gassin these kids up like this.

seth hasn't even been given the ball like that for us to even make that call yet. everything that comes out of his mouth is written for him.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The first time they let Seth win 3 clean matches in a row with cool moves, the people are gonna turn him face. He is so good he has to give long ass promos and cheat if he wants to stay heel for now
Dude has been getting cheered in his matches anyway, him going against Cena doesn't help

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
The women who party less and spend more time on perfecting their game will find much more money and success than those that feel compelled to enjoy the night life too often..

maybe outside the wwe

but i cant remember any woman wrestlers divas who tried to actually improve get rewarded in the E

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Who he beat clean? Cena? Lesnar? Ambrose?:dame:
he didn't cheat tonight :lupe:

but I agree, IF they want to book him strong he should get wins on raw vs mid card guys CLEAN. and if there is cheating, ALWAYS use the pedigree as the finish regardless. let your move be the last thing people see before you pin the guy. that's a HHH trick he used HEAVY back in the day.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
he didn't cheat tonight :lupe:

but I agree, IF they want to book him strong he should get wins on raw vs mid card guys CLEAN. and if there is cheating, ALWAYS use the pedigree as the finish regardless. let your move be the last thing people see before you pin the guy. that's a HHH trick he used HEAVY back in the day.
Never even noticed that, but you're 100% right. HHH ALWAYS finished with the pedigree as the lasting image