Daps

0:00 Butterflies
2:42 Another Part (Me)
9:18 (B) It / Danger (Interlude)
12:18 In The...
14:49 Money (Black or White)
17:11 Start Somethin'
20:19 Care

J.Rocc: "A project I started years ago but never finished. Here are some of the tracks that are completed."
About the title: "J Dilla once said he was gong to make an album of him singing. The cover was a picture of him like Michael Jackson on "Thriller". The title of the LP was going to be "Share My Bed"."

where the hell did this come from.. :dwillhuh:

@The Dust King @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @Billy Ocean @homiedontplaydat @NormanConnors @biscuitsnbangers @Urbanmiracle @spliz @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @malbaker86 @unstoppable589 @Newark88 @DANJ! @RichYung @Illeye buckmatic @Big Mel @Jerz-2 @The Jewnited States @Art Barr @Ineedmoney504 @SoulController @beaniemac @ThisWorldAintRight @ORDER_66 @R$G META @FreshAIG @Tuaminator @Rakim Allah @torcher @RebelX @Ensi @Walt @Geoffrey_Chaucer @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Won Won @Animal House @Cynic @Soundbwoy @My First Timbs @Dillah810 @Get Right @hex @Motife43 @MrFettuccinePockets @Insensitive @Danie84 @Cabbage Patch @MooseMouthMthafuga @beaniemac @Da King @WOLF2007 @Vintage Eclectic @BlackMajik @keond @seanlacosa @Abstract83 @n01es run this @phonthought3000 @noble @doublenegative @ReasonableMatic @Cold Blooded @DreadBrown @SUBZ @CaughtInTWebb @General Mills @wild100sboy @IllmaticDelta @Deege @Nigmund Freud @SmarkMero @stomachlines @WMG the 2nd @Zero @Morose Polymath @N.J.stan @Bishop_BP_Jakes @Poitier @Barnett114 @BmoreGorilla @Lootpack @Piff Perkins @steadyrighteous @TezMilli @synistr @Muad'dib @Tetris v2.0 @head shots101 @Brosef

:salute:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:whoo::whoo::whoo:

Please can someone put these into separate tracks, I cant until later.:damn:.

Another Part of Me :damn::damn::damn:

Goats still laying claim from the dead

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I’m not feeling this at all. If he had to blend Dilla with Mike he could’ve gone with Creepin’ or Get a hold beats (Tribe, I believe Dilla did the beat can’t recall), more subdued- there was no need to slow down In the Closet nor Another Part of Me. Also yelling/adlibs/sirens don’t work on MJ songs.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had the Butterflies over the Players beat since like 09, thought the project was never coming out