J. Rocc x Mobb Deep - The Infamous Album 21 Year Tribute Mix + Vinyl Reissue

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps

To celebrate the 21st anniversary and the Record Store Day re-issue release of Mobb Deep’s classic The Infamous… LP on colored vinyl, All City Music teamed up with the Beat Junkies’ own J.Rocc for this special mix featuring songs and samples off the album. Hit the jump to stream the mix plus peep pics and order the limited edition (only 2,000 copies), 180 gram translucent blue and orange vinyl before it’s too late.

Cop on Amazon or Discogs.

Infamous-Re-issue.jpg

Side-B-label.jpg

Side-C-Label.jpg

Last edited:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@Wallychamp that mix has been out for a couple months. This is the first I heard about the vinyl reissue though. You might want to update the thread title so people who want to cop will know.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
That Headhunters record brehs :wow:
I think I'm gonna cop all the original records brehs :ehh:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grabbed these colored blue/orange vinyls the other night:whew:

Didn't realize this had dropped and found it at my local record spot unexpectedly :ohlawd::ahh::smugdraper:

Picked up GZA's Beneath The Surface on wax too:win:Forgot how dope this album is because it got panned for not being Liquid Swords :shaq2:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Grabbed these colored blue/orange vinyls the other night:whew:

Didn't realize this had dropped and found it at my local record spot unexpectedly :ohlawd::ahh::smugdraper:

Picked up GZA's Beneath The Surface on wax too:win:Forgot how dope this album is because it got panned for not being Liquid Swords :shaq2:
How does it sound?