Ja Morant ROY Watch Thread

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Dropped 28 tonight

Crazy that both he and Jabari went to Simeon, but Jabari ended up being the more heralded, went to Duke, and was the #2 pick in the draft. Kendrick went to U of I, got into some trouble and had to leave. Ended up going to Oakland. Went undrafted. Now he’s leading all rookies in scoring and starts and Jabari is a 6th man.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Crazy that both he and Jabari went to Simeon, but Jabari ended up being the more heralded, went to Duke, and was the #2 pick in the draft. Kendrick went to U of I, got into some trouble and had to leave. Ended up going to Oakland. Went undrafted. Now he’s leading all rookies in scoring and starts and Jabari is a 6th man.
Bari peaked early...and injuries:yeshrug:

Daps
This year's draft class might be the best one in ages

Zion, Ja Morant, PJ Washington, Nunn, RJ Barrett, Coby White, etc.
I know I'm forgetting a few names
If Zion can stay healthy he will most likely win ROY though
He will have the green light

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This year's draft class might be the best one in ages

Zion, Ja Morant, PJ Washington, Nunn, RJ Barrett, Coby White, etc.
I know I'm forgetting a few names
If Zion can stay healthy he will most likely win ROY though
He will have the green light
Don’t forget Herro and Nunn is a rookie but I don’t think he counts in this draft class. He was in the G league. And for Zion to win it he’s REALLY gone have to light it up. Which I don’t see him doing right off the bat

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched him against the Suns last night.He's the real deal.Other than Zion in preseason, best rookie I've watched so far this season.

Brandon Clarke looked good, to.Grizz low key know how to draft.....Hell..This whole draft class looks to have a lot of potential.Think I

may have underrated how much so.Even dudes like Cam Johnson & Ty Jerome look like they belong in the league.Solid solid draft

Daps
Don’t forget Herro and Nunn is a rookie but I don’t think he counts in this draft class. He was in the G league. And for Zion to win it he’s REALLY gone have to light it up. Which I don’t see him doing right off the bat
Like I said I knew I would forget names. That white boy can ball :ehh: