Ja Rule brings up EXCELLENT point about Fyre Fest on The Breakfast Club interview

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars

Timestamped 31:37 and goes to 33:30

Basically he says its interesting how when negative things happen to black people (i.e. at Rolling Loud fest) there's not a significant media uproar, but they made an entire documentary about Fyre Fest after some rich white kids didn't get the tents that they wanted :jbhmm:

Granted, Fyre had a few more issues than Ja was letting on but the main point still stands.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Timestamped 31:37 and goes to 33:30

Basically he says its interesting how when negative things happen to black people (i.e. at Rolling Loud fest) there's not a significant media uproar, but they made an entire documentary about Fyre Fest after some rich white kids didn't get the tents that they wanted :jbhmm:

Granted, Fyre had a few more issues than Ja was letting on but the main point still stands.

True but at the end of the day Ja Rule stilled played a part in the bullshyt

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
By his account in the rest of the interview, that BIlly dude was the mastermind and kept Ja in the dark about a lot of the shortcuts that were being taken...

Which might be true but Ja's name was still legally bound to the event. If he didn't know what was going on that's still kinda his fault.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fyre Fest left people stranded on an island with little food and shytty accommodations:gucci:

Saying they didn't get the tents they wanted like they could've just gotten in their car and go home.:hhh: