Jack Thriller goes in on 2 Chainz, challenges him to fight

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I agree but if he step to Jack fool then he steppin' to G-Unit. You don't think that he ran this by 50 first? 50 was probably like, "I'll allow you to do this if you can find a way to plug sms audio while you at it." Chainz don't want it he best to ignore this and hope no one takes Thriller up on his best diss for headphones offer. He should have put some real money on it and he would have had a bigger response than when Control dropped.

yeah i agree that Thriller had to get the approval from 50 to start this kind of fukkery. 2 chainz seem like a level headed guy right now that is NOT in the kind of space to want that kind of beef in his life. But Jack Thriller/50 know who and who not to talk shyt to. Jack Thriller is a certfied 50 yess man and 50 slave

Daps
Reppin
Richmond, Va
WTF are people so caught up on this Illuminati bullshyt? If if it WAS real, why do people think ANY rapper would be recruited to join? Especially a minstrel like 2Chainz...

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"2-Fake ... 2-Puzzy" .. lol this came outta the blue. Jack Thriller looks like a c00n too though .. its hard to take his threats as serious but at least they are funny semi threatening. Or they could be completely real cuz Jack might be a nygga from the street who only acts like a c00n for his video persona. Regardless ... salute.

"It was finally good to see a lame nygga come up"

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
if 2 chainz was any part of a G, he would sent them goonz at this nikka for talkin reckless. would Jack Thriller be talkin about 50 like this :mjpls:
Thats why he offered to do the boxing match...to diffuse getting any goons getting sent at him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jack been around for years doing whatever. He seems to know a lot of people. Don't think his a street cat at all.

Last I heard 50 and 2 Chainz were cool.

2 Chainz will probably just laugh it off and try to say something funny about he don't need 20 grand I'm rich blah blah blah