The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

morris

Superstar
Daps
fukk all this "shouldnt give him a dime" shyt :camby: whats the point of having kids if not to pass on wealth?

how are you not gonna throw him a million dollars :camby:
He has other kids. Some kids you leave money to you may he supporting their drug or other self-destructive habits. Mr. Chan earned his dough. Done needs to pull himself from his bootstraps and prove to :dame:he's worthy.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
fukk all this "shouldnt give him a dime" shyt :camby: whats the point of having kids if not to pass on wealth?

how are you not gonna throw him a million dollars :camby:

Jaycee Chan a bytch tho and he's already been coasting life off of his father's laurels. If I were Jackie I'd just pass the wealth off to a worthy heir on the DL.... :patrice: Maybe that's not a good idea either cause I wouldn't want that kid to get fukked up by his/her sibling on some Diamondback shyt.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well neither Jackie nor the son are dead, so he has plenty of time to flourish and make his own money.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could just be talking shyt to see how his son would respond

If i was papered up like that and my children were fukk ups i could see myself putting something like that in the air n sitting back watching how they respond in the coming years

And if they were level 10 fukk ups, they aint squandering what i built for our ass...id have that shyt maneuvered around they ass...yo bad! Theyd be living off residuals and interest or they own merits...