Jackie M - “Blame Kyrie? It’s not that simple”

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
NY media shyts on its players in real time. Walt Frazier is the king of that. He used to clown on Ewing missing clutch FTs before Pat would go to line in clutch situations. :heh:

Yankee fans hate Suzane Waldman because shes a Yankee homer

This is why I laugh when KD or Kyrie trying to go to the Nets or Knicks

NYC media doesn't sugar coat anything, they in for a surprise :pachaha:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Honestly I don't get the angry over Stevens forcing Haywards minutes and touches
They paying that muhfukka $30 million a year and he broke his leg in the first game last year
If Durant come back from his leg injury looking like Rudy Gay yall don't think Fizdale or whoever ain't going be forcing possessions thru him regardless how bad he look?
:martin:
They hoping the reps gets that muhfukka back to his original form, it is what it is. If they still doing that in year 4 of the contract then aight it's extra but this year was crucial for Hayward recovery

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This is why I laugh when KD or Kyrie trying to go to the Nets or Knicks

NYC media doesn't sugar coat anything, they in for a surprise :pachaha:
It’s too culturally different. I tried listening to the Houston Rockets telecast it was dripping wet with so much small town homerism that I couldn’t tolerate it. Who the fukk can listen to someone Or some team getting dikk ridden all game?:scust:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And you bron stans devalued kyrie to elevate bron:ehh:
Same can be said about bron:ohhh:

He actually deferred to kyrie to close out his only non stacked heat title:mjlol:

What's bron done since

Get swept, miss the playoffs and get injured because he has no running mates:mjlol:

This is a team game

Kyrie is an ace closer who physically can't handle high usage situations

Lebron is an ace throught the game who eats usage for scooby snacks but struggles in the end

They were perfect for each other:wow:
This shyt would make some sense (I’m reaching but tryna play along with your stupidity) if Bron hadn’t won titles before playing with Kyrie.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Oh so he was mad nobody joined him for his angry midnight shoot arounds?

:camby:

Sounds like a lot of fake Kobe leadership.

All the way down to the Phoenix Suns in 2006 like hissy fit he threw against Milwaukee in the playoffs. Straight quit on the young dudes he was supposed to be “leading”

Nobody wants to play with weird nikkas like that and their contrived tough love.

killacal

Banned
Daps
This shyt would make some sense (I’m reaching but tryna play along with your stupidity) if Bron hadn’t won titles before playing with Kyrie.
With 3 top 5 players at the time:mjlol:
He's doing it again:ohhh:

I guess that's his formula:lolbron: