Jada Finds It Hard to Maintain Sex Life with Will Smith

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
She ain't really say that, the title is cap

I read the article, also... for nikkas thinking will just getting yanked around...

"In July 2020, while sitting with Will on Red Table Talk, Jada revealed that she and her husband had temporarily separated years prior and confirmed to the actor that she did have an affair with R&B singer August Alsina, who had spoken about it publicly."

"In September, GQ magazine published an interview with the 53-year-old Men in Black actor, who said Jada was not the only one engaging in other sexual relationships."

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This doesn't sound as bad as the tweet makes it seem.

On her show Red Table Talk on Wednesday, Oct. 27, the 50-year-old host and actress, her mom Adrienne Banfield-Norris, 68, and guest Gwyneth Paltrow, 49, discussed the challenges of maintaining a good sex life and the importance of communicating sexual desires with your partner.

"It's hard," Jada said. "The thing Will and I talk about a lot is the journey. We started in this at a very young age, you know, 22 years old. That's why the accountability part really hit for me because I think you expect your partner to know [what you need], especially when it comes to sex. It's like, 'Well, if you love me, you should know. If you love me, you should read my mind.' That's a huge pitfall."

Paltrow, who is currently promoting her Netflix series Sex, Love & goop, commented, "Isn't it weird, though? It's like someone doesn't read your mind and we feel crushed."

She added "You tell me what you need. Tell me what you want, and on top of it, I know that I have to be accountable to do the same...I really try. It's uncomfortable, but it's deeply healthy, and I think around sex, because it's something that we don't talk about and there's so much fantasy around it."

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full