Jada Pinkett: "I DIDN'T Want To Marry, Will Smith. My Mom Literally "BEGGED" Me Too."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
yall have selective memories and projecting yall bullshyt on jada bluntness and ms curry already insecurity.
yall act like will and steph dont know who they married.
jada and ms curry are outspoken while will and mr curry are more about image but they still married them.

jada and will FINALLY gave yall the answers about they marriage on her show but they are WAY to raw for the conservative black community with drugged out kids and family members in jail/prison.

social media in GENERAL is about putting to much business out there. good for jada on making a shyt load of money on it. she finally found her lane...she not quitting ANY time soon.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall have selective memories and projecting yall bullshyt on jada bluntness and ms curry already insecurity.yall act like will and steph dont know who they married.jada and ms curry are outspoken while will and mr curry are more about image but they still married them.jada and will FINALLY gave yall the answers about they marriage on her show but they are WAY to raw for the conservative black community with drugged out kids and family members in jail/prison.social media in GENERAL is about putting to much business out there. good for jada on making a shyt load of money on it. she finally found her lane...she not quitting ANY time soon.

They can't believe jada who was always pumping the black power fists and acting all militant in the early 90s was and is still a ho.

These same fools thought erykah badu with her turbans and wrapped down to the toe outfits was a wholesome chaste chick, when she was the complete opposite.

Same with lauren hill, jill scott etc. These broads are the biggest fake wannabe sacred hos we've ever seen in black american entertainment...:sas1:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
bytch, please
:usure::comeon::dahell:

and HE did not want kids by your hoe ass, FOH
:ufdup:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
@The Amerikkkan Idol A wedding is a part of getting married:comeon:

If she just wanted to be with Will without a title or ceremony what is the problem? I am happily righteously attached with no plans of getting married or having a wedding.
:pachaha:Just look how full of shyt you and others are.

She clearly said that she didn't want to marry will, she was pressured to do so, and walked down the aisle crying. Now you want to pretend as if she was saying that she just didn't eat a big ceremony. Just full of shyt for no reason.
“It was almost as if [my mother, Adrienne Banfield-Jones] was like, ‘You have to get married,’” Pinkett Smith, 47, recalled. “I was under so much pressure being a young actress. Being young, pregnant … I just didn’t know what to do. But I knew I never wanted to be married.
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...t-smith-i-cried-the-whole-way-down-the-aisle/

Y'all can take the capes off. I notice whenever women come out and say shyt that they're not supposed to there's a legion of folk who want to cop pleas on the woman's behalf. Same shyt with Ayesha Curry.
She’s been married to him for over 20 years and never left. Your argument is moot

You mean a woman stayed married to a millionaire, almost billionaire, that prolly let's her eat as much cat as she wants:ohhh:I'm shocked.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
this whole thread is completely toxic
the people in the thread moreso than the topic at hand and family

what a cringey fukking read this was from you all
yall always call eachother cacs but this thread is proof thats not the case :russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If Will said he didn’t want a wedding, I wouldn’t care.

Plenty of men don’t want a wedding. But now that a woman is saying it, y’all getting in your feelings like it’s your spouse, lol.

Hell I don’t want a wedding. Too much hoopla. I’d rather go to the courthouse. Am I ungrateful for feeling that way? Or does that mean I don’t want to be with my SO? Or does that mean I have a preference that in no way takes away from my feelings for the man I chose to be with?

The reason no one gets married now is because people think it is supposed to be some luxury convienced to them.

I guess when you seen someone die.
who you were with.
or someone. who was married with no issue for years.
Then watch their esso pass.
to survey their Esso to others. You realize why shyt is the way it is.

nikkaz talembout the rest of their lives with someone.
like it is some normal day at the office.
oh i will go down to the courth house face ass.

the white boi simp military wife slave new deal really fukked up the perception of a real female.
as a long term mate in this country.

got AMERICA believing we in some burlesque house.

shyt is mad dumb.

even jada ever saying Oh i had these thoughts about marrying will smith. Like she was gon pop off better in our actual gen.
she liked dem commercial ass nikka to begin with.
Man, you better go honor your man and stfu.

ol commercial nikka liking ass female.
trying to act like it was some other commercial sellout nikka better. If i was will i would never ever let some other nikka be a topic out my wife mouth i know that.
sckraight up violation of the real nikka code.

yet again this commercial face ass will smith we talembout.
I wish i would let my lower drawing wife put pr out like that out about me.

you would be regular sandwich ass Jada pinkett from bmore again.
who just knew Tupac in high school.
after all that bullshyt with me tho.

I would never even have had unprotected sex with ol girl either. As that type of verbal disrespect creates the energy. that emasculates you from your child and will create emaacualtion of a son and also de-feminize a daughter as well. Oh wait.

art barr

Status
Not open for further replies.