Jada Pinkett reveals that Will Smith been taking private vacations with his ex-wife on the low.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
It turns out that Will been fukking on his ex-wife on the low a few years back. That open marriage rumour is for real aint it:
Jada Pinkett-Smith Reveals Will Smith Vacations With His Ex-Wife

Jada Pinkett-Smith has revealed that her husband, Will Smith, vacations with his ex-wife, Sheree Zampino, without her.:patrice: During an interview , she spoke on the son Will and Sheree share and explained, “If I’m going to love Trey then there’s definitely an aspect of Sheree that I have to embrace and have to love, as well – and consider and respect. And she and Will have their own relationship, as well. She and Will have gone on vacations without me :sas2:, with Trey. I feel as though Trey needs to feel that dynamic between his two parents. That’s very important that he can feel that connection and feel where they do meet. So he can feel that parental connection. I think that’s important. They actually just came off of one. She went to Jordan and Israel with them.”

Jada said it was important for her to embrace Sheree and insisted that she respects the relationship that Will has with his first wife. While some people may not agree with her movie star husband vacationing with his former wife, Jada isn't bothered by any critics.

"We are family. Take out all that whole marriage, relationship crap, at the end of the day, Will and I are family," she said. "All that relationship and what people think ideas of a husband, partner and all that, man, whatever... that is a man that can rely on me for the rest of his life, period." :mjpls:

06132018p1528940856.jpeg

Willard, you dog you :mjlol:

Discuss :mjgrin:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
Wasn't this known though?

I'm not into this Will and Jada relationship malarkey but it seems that Jada is trying not to look like the bad guy.

Anyway Will's ex looks better than his current wife.
So you think Will wasn't fukking on those Private vacations? And why did they stop if it was a family thing? They were spending crazy amount of time together between 2017-2018.
Co-incidentally, that was during the time Jada was fukking on August Alsina :sas2:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
It’s well known Will was fukkin on the side. He just wasn’t as messy as Jada. It’s levels to this shyt
Then thecoli needs to spot throwing a pitty party for Will like he isnt also in on this as well. He aint no victim.
Will was fukking on that chick he was making youtube videos with just last year during the Pandemic, taking vacations with her and all that.

This man knows what he's doing :mjgrin:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Then thecoli needs to spot throwing a pitty party for Will like he isnt also in on this as well. He aint no victim.
Will was fukking on that chick he was making youtube videos with just last year during the Pandemic, taking vacations with her and all that.

This man knows what he's doing :mjgrin:
Ain’t nobody throwing a pity party. People are calling out Jada for being sloppy and she is being sloppy.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
So you think Will wasn't fukking on those Private vacations? And why did they stop if it was a family thing? They were spending crazy amount of time together between 2017-2018.
Co-incidentally, that was during the time Jada was fukking on August Alsina :sas2:
After a certain point, you don't want to fukk a ex. . The sexual chemistry is completely gone. When you see that she is the mother of your child and then years later. It's not about sex. Especially when you re trying to raise a family.
It's no disrespect, but that sexual attraction gets zapped out of you. That's why married men cheat on their wives with uglier women.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
You 4 years late
Been knew. Thecoli obviously didnt given the amount of pitty posts over Will on Jada threads.

After a certain point, you don't want to fukk a ex. . The sexual chemistry is completely gone. When you see that she is the mother of your child and then years later. It's not about sex. Especially when you re trying to raise a family.
It's no disrespect, but that sexual attraction gets zapped out of you. That's why married men cheat on their wives with uglier women.
Their son was in his mid-20s when this happened. Those trips weren't about raising kids at all. I miss some of the p*ssy I was nutting in over 10 years ago. There are some i'd be willing to fukk a couple of times just to restore the feeling :wow: