Jadakiss joins WAKE UP NOW...SMFH

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Few quick points:

These dudes will sell heroin and pimp out women, or at least have advertised as such, and they see it as just another hustle, selling this bullshyt to the underclasses. So, we shouldn't be surprised, if they are ethically ok with promoting this shameful shyt. However, if they have any marketing or PR people left, they are fukking up, by letting their clients tarnish their brand this way. Jada can't be hurting for money that bad, he probably just isn't thinking long term with this, it's just a quick turn and burn. If I was Jada's PR guy, I would tell him to flip this around, instead of taking the bag money from the Wake Up Now guys, or if he's thinking he'll just play off his fame and get some residual income coming in, whatever….what I would advise is to publicly denounce Wake Up Now, read a statement, go all the way in on them, esp. about their targeting and exploitation of urban demographics, get local publicity in NY, bring attention to this. Get an article in the Times, WSJ, NY Magazine, whatever. Use this to gain attention, and a new lane to move in as an activist, other artists will follow suit, capitalize on positive publicity instead of selling yourself short for short money and negative connotations. This hurts Jadas brand, it doesn't build it.
right but that is long term value jada prob be on some a bird in the hand bs
real talk though u right if they pump crack and pimp our women why wouldnt they exploit them further with a pyramid scheme

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ima put it like this; no matter what this is a smh BUT

juelz is broke and jadakiss isn't.

how do I know this? juelz has a video and jadakiss does not.

jadakiss sold them rights to use his name or maybe took some bread for name drops and mentions.

until I see a video like the one juelz did then I'm not privy to believe he's broke.

same for fat joe. his video is in the same vein as joes deal. these nikkaz are just takin checks and honestly some of them might even believe the shyt is legit

fat joe and kiss and them are in the position to be at the top of the pyramid so in the end its wateva
i think its more likely that they are paid spokesperson..............do u believe diddy used proactiv?