Jadakiss - Y'all Haters (Freestyle)

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
decent bars but annoying voice.

and people have the nerve to saw Swizz was always trash. Like he doesn't have way more classics than your favorite new producers, and some old ones too

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
decent bars but annoying voice.

and people have the nerve to saw Swizz was always trash. Like he doesn't have way more classics than your favorite new producers, and some old ones too
:dwillhuh:
nikka what hip hop fan on earth has a prob wit Kiss voice?..I've literally never in my life heard that complaint before u...

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
:dwillhuh:
nikka what hip hop fan on earth has a prob wit Kiss voice?..I've literally never in my life heard that complaint before u...

word?

To be fair, I never 'loved' Kiss's voice. It's always been tolerable . I find his whole delivery too monotone and abrasive. It works and sounds great sometimes, but most times I'm kinda like 'ehh'. To me, Jada shines because of his smart lyrics and attitude (attitude is huge).

I tried to go back to "Recognize" to see if I've always disliked Jada's voice. And nah, he sounds good on there. Then further back to that "Get At Me Dog" freestyle. Voice is a lil abrasive but he was spitting acid and that's kinda his MO, so no complaints there.

Compare how he sounds on those joints to here. Night and day. His voice has clearly degraded.

I always preferred Styles out of the group anyway.

last thing:

That "Jay to the muah" line with the kiss sound effect on Rite Where You Stand....:dead: That shyt is SO ILL

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
word?

To be fair, I never 'loved' Kiss's voice. It's always been tolerable . I find his whole delivery too monotone and abrasive. It works and sounds great sometimes, but most times I'm kinda like 'ehh'. To me, Jada shines because of his smart lyrics and attitude (attitude is huge).

I tried to go back to "Recognize" to see if I've always disliked Jada's voice. And nah, he sounds good on there. Then further back to that "Get At Me Dog" freestyle. Voice is a lil abrasive but he was spitting acid and that's kinda his MO, so no complaints there.

Compare how he sounds on those joints to here. Night and day. His voice has clearly degraded.

I always preferred Styles out of the group anyway.

last thing:

That "Jay to the muah" line with the kiss sound effect on Rite Where You Stand....:dead: That shyt is SO ILL

Nah I prefer Styles as well but Kiss' voice always been a selling point of his...it made him stand out and makes his lines sound doper...never looked at him as monotone...his voice is just dope and made for rap imo...