Jade Cargill on the Breakfast Club

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Good listen. They could easily turn Jade into a babyface like Bianca if they wanted to.

Why does she have the belt with her though? I thought Nyla Rose stole it :skip:

Edit - Charlemagne asked her, and she said it was a replica & she's getting the real belt back soon :dead:
Did he ask her anything nasty? :lupe:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Good listen. They could easily turn Jade into a babyface like Bianca if they wanted to.

Why does she have the belt with her though? I thought Nyla Rose stole it :skip:

Edit - Charlemagne asked her, and she said it was a replica & she's getting the real belt back soon :dead:
Keeping kayfabe alive. :wow:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Did he ask her anything nasty? :lupe:

Nah. It was mostly like how did you get into wrestling (Mark Henry), why AEW over WWE (family time, mental health breaks, owning her name, etc), what do you think about Bow Wow calling you out (basically said he's a clown and was mad disrespectful coming at her like that since she's married), how she met her husband, what her interests outside of wrestling (taking acting classes, wants to be Storm in the MCU), who her favorite wrestler was growing up (Chyna) and being inspiration for her daughter/little girls.

She did mention she'll be coming for the AEW Women's Championship at some point because Charlemagne kept confusing that with the TBS championship :russ:

Silkk

Daps
Nah. It was mostly like how did you get into wrestling (Mark Henry), why AEW over WWE (family time, mental health breaks, owning her name, etc), what do you think about Bow Wow calling you out (basically said he's a clown and was mad disrespectful coming at her like that since she's married), how she met her husband, what her interests outside of wrestling (taking acting classes, wants to be Storm in the MCU), who her favorite wrestler was growing up (Chyna) and being inspiration for her daughter/little girls.

She did mention she'll be coming for the AEW Women's Championship at some point because Charlemagne kept confusing that with the TBS championship :russ:
Its insane that she hasn’t already tbh.

I know TK has made the TBS belt to placate her but she’s unbeaten for like 2 years, shyt is crazy.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

I know TK has made the TBS belt to placate her but she’s unbeaten for like 2 years, shyt is crazy.
I’m thinking they are waiting until Statlander is healthy again to come beat Jade for the TBS Title then Jade will beat whomever is the Women’s Champion very soon after

Silkk

Daps
I’m thinking they are waiting until Statlander is healthy again to come beat Jade for the TBS Title then Jade will beat whomever is the Women’s Champion very soon after
I gues….

I don’t see it with Statlander though. They might be better off just having Paige do it (unless they actually can get Sasha) or something and do a double turn like Angle & Joe in TNA.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I gues….

I don’t see it with Statlander though. They might be better off just having Paige do it (unless they actually can get Sasha) or something and do a double turn like Angle & Joe in TNA.
It should've been Jamie Hayter if anyone. Whoever beats Jade should be elevated.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

To be honest they should keep the undefeated run going and have her face Hayter in like 4 months in a winner take all match and Jade should win it and relinquish the tbs belt :manny: