Jaden Smith kissing another man, Will get your son

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im all for acting and doing what you do, but I dont think there is anything in this life that can make me touch foreheads and stare lovingly into one of the Hanson brother's eyes like that. It aint for me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yooo I actually skipped that part in the show and I didnt even know it...:mjlol:

Thats why y'all nikkas going crazy in that thread about it...:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Im all for acting and doing what you do, but I dont think there is anything in this life that can make me touch foreheads and stare lovingly into one of the Hanson brother's eyes like that. It aint for me.
That was only for a few seconds. The fact they didn't kiss and he only tongued the girl, at least I hope that was a girl makes me think he isn't gay just weird as fukk.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas hate homosexuality and complain about it all the time...yet post shyt about homosexuality? I literally would not know about any of this if y'all didn't post it :dwillhuh:

No lie, this is the gayest forum I've ever been apart of.

Just a cursory glance at TLR would have you think half the nikkas here are obsessed with that homo life

Daps
When will y'all grasp that you can't be in the industry unless you are down with sodomy and homosexuality?

Will sold his kids to the industry. They are used to mold the perceptions of millennials everywhere and they are doing a good job at it unfortunately.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was only for a few seconds. The fact they didn't kiss and he only tongued the girl, at least I hope that was a girl makes me think he isn't gay just weird as fukk.
Well of course. Artsy hipster types like Jaden always pushing the envelope, but I dont even want my mama looking at me that close, let alone some other dude:francis:

If my Father was in my life (:blacknerdlost:smile: and he even tried to lean in for any reason, we would be throwing hands.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: he want to be a star, how else is he suppose to get the big roles? damn sure aint talent...daddy did much worst...he been famous for like 20 years....I bet will did so much dirt, even the powers to be was like :dwillhuh: "ok man, now youre going to far!"