Jalen Rose sends shots at Kevin Durant says you should be spending at minimum a 100 a haircut!!!!!

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Jalen need to keep his hair like his teammate and keep it real

1371330828.jpg

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I dont follow basektball like that but caught a Kevin interview yesterday with that hair of his..

I appreciate a Black person who is wealthy and in the public eye showing young Black kids that fashion and looks dont matter. I respect him highly for being himself and not perming his hair like you bytch asses that are afraid..

You saying all that bullshyt, no major blk star has a perm in 2023. Durants problem is that he doesnt bother to practice basic grooming. No lotion, no grease, no hairbrush or haircuts.......so now he's a inspiration? GTFO

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
You saying all that bullshyt, no major blk star has a perm in 2023. Durants problem is that he doesnt bother to practice basic grooming. No lotion, no grease, no hairbrush or haircuts.......so now he's a inspiration? GTFO

I know .. Durant look like he got rat turds on his head

At least get a old jar of Murray’s and a brush

Cmf_e7mUsAAY1rk.jpg

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
KD is well within his rights to bust Jalen's jaw crooked and fukk his head up. They're supposed to be a part of a brotherhood that is the NBA/legends. Criticize me on my game if you need but leave that chatty patty shyt for the clowns online :what: