Jalen Rose's Top 10 NBA players of ALL TIME yall notice who missing

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kareem was already a HOF and top 10 player in his own right BEFORE Magic.

Before Magic arrived, he already had: 1 ring, 1 Finals MVP, and 5 MVP awards and was: a 2x scoring champion, a 4x blocks leader, 8 All-NBA Teams (6 All-NBA First Teams) member, 8 NBA All-Defensive Teams (3 All-NBA Defensive First Teams) member, and a rebounding champion. He also made numerous All Star teams.

After Magic joined, he had another Finals MVP and another MVP and was a member of 7 more All-NBA Teams (4 All-NBA First Teams), 4 more NBA-All Defensive Teams (3 NBA All-Defensive First Teams), and was a 2x blocks leader. He still made numerous All Star teams.

Yes, Magic definitely helped Kareem but DON"T act like Kareem wasn't already a HOFer and a top 10 all time talent before Magic. And DON'T act like Kareem wasn't a force anymore once Magic joined the Lakers.

It's very disingenuous to say Kareem isn't top 3 of all time.

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. Bird
5. Bill

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. Bird
5. Bill

Nah...1. Jordan, 2. Russell, 3. Kareem, 4. Magic, 5. Bird

Russell has 11 fukking rings, 5 MVPs, was the best player on the greatest dynasty in NBA history, and has the Finals MVP trophy named after him. He's the second best player of all time. There's no way Kareem, Magic, or Bird are better than him.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
LeBron is a top 15 player right now and going to end up top 5/10 all time no matter how you look at it and significantly better than DWade All-Time, don't even need to argue this shyt. Rather waste my time doing something else.

Another reason why LeBron ain't a top 10 all time...

Lebron James Points Per Game in the 4th Quarter of the NBA Finals vs. Spurs:

Game 1: 2 points
Game 2: 8 points
Game 3: 4 points
Game 4: 0 points
Game 5: 4 points

3.6 ppg in the 4th overall. 2.5 ppg in the 4th of games lost.

LeChoke James. :mjlol:

And then he left the Heat to what he thinks is a better team. Once again, he's a ring chaser.:mjlol:

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Another reason why LeBron ain't a top 10 all time...

Lebron James Points Per Game in the 4th Quarter of the NBA Finals vs. Spurs:

Game 1: 2 points
Game 2: 8 points
Game 3: 4 points
Game 4: 0 points
Game 5: 4 points

3.6 ppg in the 4th overall. 2.5 ppg in the 4th of games lost.

LeChoke James. :mjlol:

And then he left the Heat to what he thinks is a better team. Once again, he's a ring chaser.:mjlol:
Are you implying Kobe Bryant isn't a top ten player all-time (which imo he is) because he performed poorly in 4th quarters as well? I can pull this same game breh

Imagine his 4th Q #'s in the '04 and '08 Finals? :sas1:

photo.jpg

Don't got time for dumbass Bron haters breh, get a better argument and get back to me :sas2:

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Are you implying Kobe Bryant isn't a top ten player all-time (which imo he is) because he performed poorly in 4th quarters as well? I can pull this same game breh

Imagine his 4th Q #'s in the '04 and '08 Finals? :sas1:

photo.jpg

Don't got time for dumbass Bron haters breh, get a better argument and get back to me :sas2:

1. I said that Bron's lack of 4th quarter dominance is "another reason"...I didn't say that it was it the sole reason.

2. You're shifting goalposts. I was talking about POINTS in the 4th quarter of NBA Finals. NOT FG% or EFFICIENCY. Kobe clearly isn't the most efficient player but he still puts up points in the 4th quarter of championship games. And he makes clutch/big shots that decide games. He certainly doesn't put up single digits in the 4th quarter of NBA Finals games and even your stats show that. LeBron gave up in last year's finals and his team got blown out by 20+ points TWICE. LeBron got his two rings because of D-Wade and Ray Allen who both made-up for LeBron's awful decision-making and inability to take over the 4th quarter of games.

3. Kobe > LeBron. Period.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. I said that Bron's lack of 4th quarter dominance is "another reason"...I didn't say that it was it the sole reason.

2. You're shifting goalposts. I was talking about POINTS in the 4th quarter of NBA Finals. NOT FG% or EFFICIENCY. Kobe clearly isn't the most efficient player but he still puts up points in the 4th quarter of championship games. And he makes clutch/big shots that decide games. He certainly doesn't put up single digits in the 4th quarter of NBA Finals games and even your stats show that. LeBron gave up in last year's finals and his team got blown out by 20+ points TWICE. LeBron got his two rings because of D-Wade and Ray Allen who both made-up for LeBron's awful decision-making and inability to take over the 4th quarter of games.

3. Kobe > LeBron. Period.

Lebron singlehandedly out-scored the Spurs for a good chunk of that 4th quarter in game 6 of the 2013 finals while making key defensive plays and even hit a big 3 that put them in striking distance. It was Lebron who dragged that team back into the game so what the hell are you talking back.

This stupid narrative that Lebron doesn't bring it in the 4th quarter is stupid. Lebron has taken over in the 4th plenty of times. Dude has just as many game winners in the playoffs as Kobe.

Dominoes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Myself
1 MJ
2 Kareem
3 Magic
4 Bill
5 Wilt
6 Bird
7 Duncan
8 Kobe
9 Shaq
10 Oscar....

11 Hakeem
12 Bron
13 Zeke
14 Dr J
15 Pippen

Dominoes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Myself
how can people put bill russell on these lists. who actually saw im play? it just a respect the OG thing, nobody knows how he actually played. he played against 5ft notatheltic white boys.

:pacspit: simpathy votes

He played against and beat Wilt-lead teams:dahell:
Wilt was arguably the most athletic pro, and most physically dominant player of all time:ufdup:

Bill also played with non athletic white boys on his own squad:manny:

I wont speak for others, but I respect what his peers, the pros, and to an extent, the people who studied the game opinions... I also respect the accolades and rings:myman:

It ain't a perfect science, but hes's top 10 breh:yeshrug: