Jamaicans gotta learn Mandarin to compete for jobs..

Zime

Superstar
Daps
This is sad as hell. The next century will not even recognize Jamaica or Africa as predominantly black lands. I guess we gon sell off all the little land we got?!
That's a bit of a stretch. Africa is a continent and not many countries are at that stage like Jamaica. There are no Chinese in my country but the world sees it as a failed state which keeps them away for now I guess.
:yeshrug:

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
That's a bit of a stretch. Africa is a continent and not many countries are at that stage like Jamaica. There are no Chinese in my country but the world sees it as a failed state which keeps them away for now I guess.
:yeshrug:

I'm aware that Africa is a continent... Most of Northern Africa had been yt washed throughout time. At an alarming rate, Sub-Saharan Africa is leasing and selling land to foreigners and many Asians and Europeans are migrating. It's highly plausible.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I'm aware that Africa is a continent... Most of Northern Africa had been yt washed throughout time. At an alarming rate, Sub-Saharan Africa is leasing and selling land to foreigners and many Asians and Europeans are migrating. It's highly plausible.
Same thing in the main Caribbean nations

Jamaica. Bahamas. Haiti.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Africa for Africans
Europe for Europeans
Asia for Asians
Arabia for Arabs

Whats so hard to understand??