James Ellsworth got a shirt brehs

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
According to numerous readers, James Ellsworth’s new WWE t-shirt is currently the top selling item at WWEShop.com, above the new Goldberg, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins merchandise.

Any wrestler who wanna get over and sell merch
And don't wanna worry about your general manager slapping you..
dancing
..your segment getting bumped for Grumpy Cat

come to #SDSet

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
As we noted earlier in the week, James Ellsworth’s new WWE t-shirt was the best selling new item on WWEShop.com. Seth Rollins’ new shirt has since taken the top, and Ellsworth’s shirt is currently the sixth best selling shirt on WWEShop.com, behind t-shirts for Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, Enzo & Cass and John Cena.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
It's kinda funny that Ellsworth got more over by accident than Roman has in three years of Vince trying everything in his power to makes the fans love him.

It's almost like wrestling is better when you approach things more organically rather than micromanage every aspect of your product

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's kinda funny that Ellsworth got more over by accident than Roman has in three years of Vince trying everything in his power to makes the fans love him.

i think ellsworth also got over because today's fans don't really know what a superstar really is. in this day and age it feels like the person who gets most over is the one fans feel is least likely to be picked by the company, so i'm not a surprised a guy who looks like he has no business being there is an instant fan favorite. these entitled fans want more to identify with the plain nobody and chant "let's go jobber".

or perhaps this is the result of years and years of conditioning the fans into believing the company is the top heel. maybe the fans just wants to stick it to them now.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
i think ellsworth also got over because today's fans don't really know what a superstar really is. in this day and age it feels like the person who gets most over is the one fans feel is least likely to be picked by the company, so i'm not a surprised a guy who looks like he has no business being there is an instant fan favorite. these entitled fans want more to identify with the plain nobody and chant "let's go jobber".

or perhaps this is the result of years and years of conditioning the fans into believing the company is the top heel. maybe the fans just wants to stick it to them now.

...or maybe people like having something entertaining and funny every once in awhile.

Pro-wrestling doesn't have to be overanalyzed ALL THE TIME.

:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
...or maybe people like having something entertaining and funny every once in awhile.

Pro-wrestling doesn't have to be overanalyzed ALL THE TIME.

:comeon:
you're right, forgive me for coming off like a mench. over analyzing is just what i do. :yeshrug:

i could see what he's good time out there, just saying i don't think he gets over like this another era. i think the conditioning of today's fans have a lot to do with it.