Jamie Dimon cant explain how unskilled employee should budget her low salary

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I really hate to be the one saying this, but how is this on the CEO, when a single mother of a 6 year old, with $1,600 rent, accepts an entry level position paying $2,400 a month that's open to high school graduates?

I'd put this on the legislators to put in place social safety nets that would help folks in this type of situation. If it means taxing folks like Dimon, and their corporations an exorbitant amount(and ensuring they pay it) then so be it :yeshrug:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'm wondering if Dimon made some smart ass comment about budgeting to provoke that line of questioning from Porter. Because I agree with @analog and @CarlWinslow, Dimon could have easily flipped that back on the Porter and whoever runs the state the mother lives in.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was embarrassing, on her part. who the fukk told her to have a kid when the 16 dollar an hour job she has isn't enough to provide on it? how is that the fault of the bank?

i get what she was going for, but to frame it that way where the bank is on the hook for her personal choices :mjlol: