Jamie Foxx thanks his fans for all the prayers.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
And folks were saying that the reason he wasn't saying anything was because he died and got cloned.

Conspiracy negros are the worst. :snoop:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I was talking about this to my girl last night, people really feel entitled to know intimate details of celebrity life because of that “tea” mentality, we knew he was rushed to the hospital and now he’s telling us he’s ok and thanks for the thoughts and prayers that’s all we need
I mean that comes with the life of being a celebrity and public figure. You can’t pick and choose when you want privacy in some people’s minds. I don’t agree with it, but I can see why some people would have that opinion.

He didn’t say it that video but it’s obvious that someone in the background had the media staying on code as well as I’m sure a lot of them knew what actually happened, but didn’t make it public.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I mean that comes with the life of being a celebrity and public figure. You can’t pick and choose when you want privacy in some people’s minds. I don’t agree with it, but I can see why some people would have that opinion.

He didn’t say it that video but it’s obvious that someone in the background had the media staying on code as well as I’m sure a lot of them knew what actually happened, but didn’t make it public.
That’s entitlement, we’re become used to TMZ breaking news to us, that’s why we think it’s ok to wait at a restaurant entrance to take pictures or nurses to be leaking medical information on celebrities

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That’s entitlement, we’re become used to TMZ breaking news to us, that’s why we think it’s ok to wait at a restaurant entrance to take pictures or nurses to be leaking medical information on celebrities
It's definitely entitlement, but celebrities have played a part in as well with social media and giving those access to their lives 24/7. It's why I always say that it was both a blessing and curse to celebrities.

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
He let us subtly know that whatever it was really kicked the shyt out of him, a few times since he emphasized a few set backs, definitely had a rough time getting back. But you can tell he's appreciative of the journey.

Them health scares where you survive em really change you
You can tell he had a hard time, listen to his speech. If you look at the left side of his face it’s kinda droopy too. He probably had a stroke.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope people have learned a new lesson from the bullshyt speculation, but of course people won't.

So all this clone shyt was just promotion for his new Netflix movie? Seem like bro wasn’t sick and just trying to build hype for his project that just so happen to come out
Like clockwork. These are the people who are loudest on social media