Jane Elliot: Against Racism and Reparations. WTF?!?!

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
It doesn't sound like she's against reparations, but she wants other groups to get them as well. It's a lukewarm white liberal stance, but it's not as scandalous as OP made it seem.

we dont need no lukewarm bs. Everybody else got reparations as far as im concerned. Natives are the only ppl I would hook up but AFTER Ados . this shyt is a no brainer , mfs just hate us

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I always said if you want to know how a person really feels about black people, ask them what they think about reparations.

"I support Black folk Afro, shyt needs to change man :smugbiden:"

"Yea well, hopefully someone comes up with a decent form of repra-":jbhmm:

"WHOA WHOA, why do I gotta pay?! I didn't have slaves, it's *insert year here* lets just get past this yea?" :whoa:

"....Israel" :unimpressed:

"That's different" :beli:

:wow:

Daps
Like Tim Wise, she’s a cac whisperer, a white person well-versed in the peculiar and indecipherable hatred whites have for the black man. She knows how to speak their language, apparently, making a nice living off plying her skilled understanding of the nuanced practice of racism in America. Be shocked that a cacette who gets paid to tell us that cacs hate us doesn’t want reparations, brehs and brehettes.

:mjgrin:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Like Tim Wise, she’s a cac whisperer, a white person well-versed in the peculiar and indecipherable hatred whites have for the black man. She knows how to speak their language, apparently, making a nice living off plying her skilled understanding of the nuanced practice of racism in America. Be shocked that a cacette who gets paid to tell us that cacs hate us doesn’t want reparations, brehs and brehettes.

:mjgrin:
well said.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Typical racist liberal cac.They are against racism in words only. All their actions say they want to maintain white supremacy.

It goes deeper than this,I won't say she is racist or is for white supremacy. Theres something that many black people don't understand about many genocides of melenated people by the European. Genocides of our peoples often started out with the European having "good intentions" for us. And when I say good intentions I only mean it was yet another case of the arrogant European thinking they knew what was best for black people.

Colonizers would come accross indengionous people thinking they would "civilize" them. Show us how to live how they live,worship who they worship. Then they would grow to hate us,call us lazy and demonic because we had our own ways of living and rejected their nonsense. Black people in this country truly don't understand that most of the white liberals/"allies" will only go to bat for you as long as you take their lead and follow their plan. But since most of us have become docile and assimilated anyway,its a relationship that works out nicely for most AA's:francis:.

But those of us who reject the ways of white supremacy and its culture will be called lazy,mocked as hoteps and militants,thrown in jail or killed. You will see the change in energy in white liberals the more blacks start to question their leadership,and their goofy ass ideas and plans for black people. In fact I think you already saw a glimpse of it in this past election:sas1:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq's talkin points lol , nikka its called common sense . tariq a c00n along with his followers

Of course its common sense...but first public figure to put Jane Elliot on notice was Tariq over 8 years ago...some of the posts in this thread are more than just talking points(word-for-word verbatim of exactly what Tariq said)

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Of course its common sense...but first public figure to put Jane Elliot on notice was Tariq over 8 years ago...some of the posts in this thread are more than just talking points(word-for-word verbatim of exactly what Tariq said)

c00ns can be right sometimes

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't sound like she's against reparations, but she wants other groups to get them as well. It's a lukewarm white liberal stance, but it's not as scandalous as OP made it seem.
Do you mean that coli militants post videos with misleading thread titles and then other militants don't watch the video and only reply based on the misrepresentation of what was actually said. :ohhh:

That never happened before :francis:

This whole reparations thing is only used to sow divisions and destroy alliances. If militants really cared about reparations, they'd know that you need to mobilize a coalition to push this shyt through and that not voting and constantly shytting on potential allies is the absolute worst way to achieve your goals. But they don't :yeshrug: