Janelle Ambrosia a "Vintage" Racist Stripper 4 Hire screams racism at a Black Successful man in NY

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
Someone said earlier that that white dude sonned the brothas and sistas on the bus.

Wrong_zps3b483d39.jpg

This is how you son mofos on a bus........

This is how you son on the train without sounding like a 1800s slave from Django. This silly black broad on fiyah

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Eric Blair :umad:Some random fakkit from Buffalo New York catchin feelins:patrice: you musta been that clown hidin in the car.:mjlol: You have a sensitive bytch nikka mentality and lettin white women punk you makes you the slave, you're probably a c00n anyway.:pacspit:

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who this "racist" bytch think she foolin :mjlol:

When white women are in denial about thier love of the black man's dikk, this is what they resort too.

I bet that nikka she yelled at hit it that same night.:myman:

I don't know. I was just on some white female message board and they don't seem to like nikkas at all.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all a smokescreen breh. From the time they are born, they are a mission to get with nikkas. Don't believe me? Just hashtag "blackguys" on Twitter. :sas1:

I don't think so. I've seen the ratings cac females give to nikkas in study. They like cac males more in terms of overall desirability. Plus, I don't see why they would have to smoke screen in a feminine-oriented forum.

Remember there are millions of cac females and a substantial number are on twitter. The average one doesn't do the "blackguys" hash tag so there's no smoke screen, it's just that when you single all the one that do the "black guys" tag on Twitter, it appears like they're the majority.